chapter 3//love

It was... miss.Peter..

Door opens**
Umm hey..^j
Hey cutie^p
What are you doing here..^j
I wanted to see you...
Okay? But i have Tayla here so i dont want wake her up...j
Oh yeah I forgot goodnight...
Night..

Damn i thought i was caught he said and i wonder why he said that but then he explain to me because he would been seen kissing the hottest girl ever... and after he said that i blush and he got back on top of me i porceeded to take his pants off and he started taking my panties off to and i was already getting wet.. wow baby your wet for me i shake my head yes and he start to tease my pussy with his finger and then slid it in and start a Pace And then put 2 finger in and i let out a moan and he ask baby you like that dont you my face was turning red and blushy after he start to suck on my nipple making them hard. I never felt more amazing then I was there with him and then he started to slid his d*ck in he knew to go slow at first but affer bit he started to go fast i felt great i was moaning really loud, we both came at the same time. i walk up to my bedroom but he pulled me to his instead and we cuddle all night damn i felt so great cuddle up to him it fealt right..

Next morning

I woke up to his alarm so did he and he look at me gave me a kiss and said good morning baby, i love how he says it..

He got up and made me some breakfast but i stayed on his bed little to wake up i rolled over and smell his pillow and smell so good i just want to keep it...
I went down stairs all ready for school he still had no shirt on but i would just stand there and stare because he was so sexy. Breakfast was ready for me and we went out side to go to school but before he left his car to go into school he told me to meet me in his room and not wait for my friends this time... and kiss me..

We got to school we where holding hand whole time and it felt great i didnt want him to let go but we got out and i followed him to class and we got in and he shut the door and lock it so no one can interrupt us and pick me up and sat me on desk and started to kiss me and then made sure he can slide his tongue on my mouth and started to rubb his hands against my inner thigh whispering i want to touch you so bad then started move his hand up more to caress my pussy.. i almost moan but hurried shut n3y mouth so no one can hear me... i heard the bell ring so i hurried up to my 1 period but all i could think about was him and how i want touch him and be with him all the time

6 th period comes around and i walk in and sat down and he look at me and pick his phone up so i knew he was gonna text and so i made sure to wait and see what he was gonna say
Hi baby you look sexy af and i want to touch your soft lips and be with you jeez looking at you make me hard....

Baby i want be with you...

The class was over and so everyone walk out i was waitimg for him to get ready but then miss.peter walks in and sitt on his desk and started touching him and i was ready to blow and tell that whore to get off my man but jame seen me and stop me by texting and saying he telling her to stop so i walk out of his room to get a way from her but i heard a little screaming between then but i was glad i had him all to my self... i love to look at his green eyes and his smile.. seriouly he was perfect... he walk out and said lets go he look little upset so i ask what the matter and he explain how he didnt want to hurt her like he did and led her along...
I told him that everything will be okay because he amazing guy...

We get outside and all i was thinkimg was to hold his hand so I go up close to him and touch his shoulder but then i heard

Mr.losee can you come here please!
We both turn around and see the principle standing there .....