chapter 8

I got home after thinking what I want to do I mean just gave Tyler a chance but I don't feel anything for him and betting I'm gonna hear moaning coming for jame bedroom because he wants to get back at me......

Couple hours later I hear the door shut and hear footsteps I peek my head out just seen Jame i thought Ashley  would of came over but she didn't I was happy I came out and and see jame smile at me and went to room I walk over there and see if he is okay but I don't how he would respond but he just said he was tired and want take a nap but then he said.... I want take a nap with you in my bed I want you..
I told him I wanted him to, i went over to his bed and laid there and then after he was putting comfy cloth on he through shirt at me to lay in so I hurried got undressed and put his shirt on... he got right next to and we cuddle for bit until i felt something raising but he look like he was sleeping I wondering what his dirty dream was about then I fell asleep and woke up to his dick rubbing against my pussy.... but he was still sleeping so I push him to wake him up...
oh hey handsome how was your nap..
he said good, ..
I bet I mean I seen something raising...
Oh you did didn't you..
Yeah so who where dreaming about?..
Um...er...um...you baby...
Really..:)
Yeah:)....
I sat up and put my leg over him and started to pull his boxer of so I can see his dick..... damn it was hard I started to give him a blowjob. It felt great i love his thick long penis in my mouth and he grab me so we can be in the 69 position, he start led to eat me out, I couldn't stop moaning===baby please ppppllesse put in me me.... I turn around and got on his dick I put my hand down there to guide him to put in my hole he grab my waist and started to position me how to go... It felt good He start to suck on my breast ... he told me he was gonna cum and so did I. I could stop it and I let out a loud moan we both laid on the bed looking at each other I kiss him and got up to take a shower... I go put the hot water on and he came in shortly after I got in..
After the shower I put one of his shirts on and start to walk out of his room I turn back he gave me a confuse look on his face and ask where I was going, I told him your the one that said only fuck when we are lonely, he grab me and pick me up to throw me on his bed and told me he was wrong.....

I fell asleep pretty fast in his arm. For me it was natural to sleep in his arm when I'm not I can't sleep I also hated it....

Next morning i hear a knock I go down stairs to see Miss.peter and she seen me in his shirt she look at Jame and ask why I was wearing his shirt and then his response was that "she forgot clothes to sleep in, at her house and where going to pick it up today... " I don't know if she believed it or not but 1 thing I know is that she can't find out about us... I go up stair to get ready and then I seen Tyler outside waiting for me. I texted him 1 minute I hurry grab my clothes out Jame room before the Ashley see it. After I threw my clothes in my room I went to the bathroom and seen Jame come up to me and kissed my neck I told him to stop it to risky but he didn't care he started sucking on my neck and started to form a hicky and told him stop or Tyler gonna be pissed but he wants that so he can dump me so he can have me all to him self... but I knew I can't give jame a hickey because Ashley already think there something up...
I get to the car and i made sure to cover up the hickey that I just got from Jame we pulled up to school Tyler grabs my hand and we walk in and my phone went of it was jame text me
Jame
***Hey Ashley has a meeting, meet me in my room... love

                ****Okay I'll try get away...love

Tyler kept asking who I was texting so

I got pissed and told him it was my mom. And walk away. I guess that one way to get away from him. After I got to Mr.losee room he hurried up and grab me and lock the door and whipser to me how he wants last night happen all over again and how it was best sex he has ever had but I agreed because  I want to be by his side all the time and feel his warm body...