Chapter 11

After 6 month roll pass after I graduated life started to look up for me. I had the perfect boyfriend and also we got a dog together so we started making progress in this relationship. I've never had actually a real relationship beside James and that wasn't real because it was lust I believed.

College;
I wanted to be a science teacher idk but teaching I felt like was a calling and also Jame did teach me a lot about how systems work and I loved it. In about 1 month have go back my old school and do some shadowing but I wasn't sure what science teacher it was but hopefully a fun one:)
I wasn't worrying about seeing Jame it was just something I learn from and when I look back I really don't know what the relationship was.

Got Home
I saw Jacob on my couch with our little baby she was the sweetest dog I have ever had. Jacob ask about my day and I told him. But I surprised he beat me home usually he the one with long class because he taking business classes, but I guess it was a early day for him.
I was scrolling thru insta and saw that Jame posted a family picture he truly look happy and they still had a amazing little baby Im little jealous because cute. I like that picture and the. I notice Ashley only posted a pic of the little one and then I was being snoopy and notice almost the pic of Jame is of her insta and that. Little odd because they are still engaged I think..... but it shouldn't be my part to snoop...

I got a text from my mother and she ask if jake and I want to go to dinner at my parent and of course we would go because I miss them so much and not seeing them often it hard for even if I'm adult now...