Chapter 10

My dad came back and my mom was gonna come home in a week but I'm pretty happy that there here I missed them.
Jame and I where fine but I knew that we couldn't be together because of the baby and he want to do the right thing and he's right.
School was over in two months and I only seen James during class and that about it. The only thing I was focus about college because it almost time. I'm kinda glad that we broke up because I don't need baggage behind me. But I don't want him to be baggage.
The 2 months pass fast and today is the day I graduate and it was summer thank god no more seeing mr.loses and miss.peter but I did here a rumor that he proposed that good but while I pass her all I seen was her stomach her baby bump :(

The summer was starting out great I had been flirting with a couple of people and I think I fell out of love but there will alway be a part in my heart for him.

2 month later
I can't believe college is in one month I went to the party and met this guy his name was Jacob he was a great guy and he went to the college I was going to thank god he was dreaming
Jocob came over to my house and help me pack my crap for my new apartment jacob and I where taking it slow because I felt like my last rep it was to fast too complicated.
After Jacob and I unpack we sat on a couch and I was looking at him and wonder how I got this  wonder man he was perfect his lips he perfect jaw line I lean over to kiss his perfect lips god his lips where meant to be with mine he where in sync with mine. Jocob and push away *i thought something was wrong but he look over to me and said we have 30 min for our restaurant reservations I hurry up put on a perfect black dress that made my curves look great. Jocob walk in and whistle "wow your Beautiful" I smile and smirk and crap my purse and walk to the door and he hurried up and grab my hand to hold it jocob was so sweet we got to the the restaurant and went to our table I order a salad while Jacob order a steak and also order desert while I got my food I look over and I seem Jame sitting with Ashley and it actually didn't hurt at all I move on and Jacob was perfect!
""""""""(jame P.O.V)
I showed up to the restaurant and I seen her god she look beautiful I know I will alway I have feeling for her but I knew I had to give Ashley and I a chance for our bAby boygod he was perfect I'm so thankful that I have this little guy Ashley and I creative something that wonderful!! But when I realized Tayla was with someone she look really happy she didn't notice me at first but that okay because I rather have her happy then miserable because what I put her through.
Tayla part
While look over and seen game he was dressed nice but my eyes went straight for the car seat he was holding. Ashley must of had the baby I didn't know if Jame noticed me but I look over again and the baby was so cute he look exactly like him he look really happy with his little family I can't wait to start our own. After 30 min me and Jake got up and started to leave I started to pass Jame table and I look over and Jame said hi I haven't talk to him in so long but I was being polite and said hi back and I look and seen the baby he just made me smile he was so freaking cute and then I introduced Jake to Jame
Umm Jake this is Jame my old history teacher and Jame this Jake my boyfriend
"Nice to meet you! :jake:
Yeah you too!:Jame:
Welll we have to go but nice talking to you I walk out god I hated that but thank god it was over! I started to go bed but I stayed up because I was thinking after college I want start a perfect family.