chapter 6/heated

I head up stair after dinner but heard jame breathing behind me I started to turn to go my my room but he hurried and grab my arm and ask where I was going? Your post to sleep in my room and cuddle me, I blush and followed him to his room damn  I was happy to see his bed. Jame threw one of his shirts to me to sleep in . I was thinking  I was gonna keep this shirt eventually I'm gonna have closet filled of his clothes.. I got change he look at me and said damn beautiful, I can help but smile at him but exactly when I got on his bed I heard someone knocking and god damn why can't I just be with him he walk down and i heard similar voice it was my dad asking if he can see me so I hurried to my room to act like I sleeping but I heard foot steps to my room and my dad was saying honey you up and i didnt make a move. I thought he was gone but I guess not him and my dad where talking for a while i guess they messed up and did wrong plane so my mom was on flight 1 and dad was on flight 2.

After while my dad left get on his plane and i walk back to Jame room to get cuddle up to his pillow waiting for him to grab me but I fell asleep and woke up to his arm around me..

It was the weekend so jame and i slept in for little until i heard a knock   again and relise I need to get ready. so I go my room put on a outfit and walk down stairs to see miss.peter and his family standing there looking at me..
All I heard was miss.peter whisper to him saying you never told your parent we broke up he look at me with sorry eyes. And then she said if you want look like we are still together you better kiss me he look up at me again and i just nodded. They kiss for like minute but I couldn't get mad because i already know he's mine...

Couple hours later I was talking to his brother. I mean there mom and dad pop out some sexy kids... but while I was talking to him i look over and see Jame making out with Ashley(miss.peter) and look like he was in to it i started getting angry.. but idk if it was for show or he just wanted to kiss her but then i see his hand slide down to her ass and now I'm mad but all sudden I here my name being called. It was Justin his brother calling my name and i snap out of it, started talking to him again and he said gross right every time I seen them there always like that, you get use to after a while but for a second I thought to my self maybe he does have feeling for her... should I let him go.... and let him.. be with with her.......

I ask Justin how old he was and he said 20, he was only 5 years apart from his brother and he had prettiest blue eyes I ever seen. I went to the kitchen to drink because I needed get Jame out my head for a while so I can be happy but his brother walks in and ask what I was doing, I told him to join me :) I was little tipsy after I was done so was Justin he grab my face and started to lean close to me and I was letting him to, i don't know if was I was drunk or I was mad but I started lean to him. Our lips met and we kiss for a while like 5 minute then whisper let's get out of here for a while so I follow him out side and i knew Jame seen me  walking with him almost holding his hand i don't know if he was mad or he didnt care but all i seen was jame touching her ass still...

Justin and I walk down the street and sat there talking about Random shit and felt great talking to him and not worrying about someone seeing me.. he lean for kiss before we left to walk back and i let him again it felt wrong and all i could think about Jame gave me butterflies and Justin didn't, I mean felt something but it wasn't like Jame. we get back laughing and i get smile from Jame I didn't know what to feel. Then I see jame and Ashley going up stair to his bedroom and i felt anger rising but then Justin grab my hand lead me to my bedroom after his parent left we laid in bed just talking and all i can think was Jame was fucking her and i didnt like it at all. All  of sudden I hear moaning from his room and i see miss.peter on him i got  piss and start to take my clothes off to fuck justin to get back at him .. I walk in to my room naked and told Justin to fuck so he did but I felt bad again thinking how he can't make cum like Jame can...