Alternate Realms

While Mythos hosts many amazing and terrifying creatures, not all of them are native to Mythos. Due to the unstable state of The Heartwood, creatures from other realms such as the Astral Panther of the Astral Plane have been brought to Mythos. Some are friendly, some not, but all of them share one thing in common: they are all much stronger than the creatures that one would find in Mythos naturally, and should not be trifled with. The creatures will be listed off by the Realm that they originally came from, as well as a description of the realm being given.

Astral Plain - a Realm in which everything appears to be made from the night sky. The creatures here have mystical and broken forms in their realm, but in ours they have extremely defined forms, and some even have parts made from a material known as Astral Platinum, a rare and durable metal that can cleave even the strongest of steel in half.
Creatures of the Astral Plain
Astral Panther - a large black cat with claws made from metal. The final 8 inches of these creatures tails are made from the same metal as their claws, Astral Platinum. They can assume human form, much like most creatures of magic. They are able to sense those with pure hearts and seek them out, often to join the on the adventures the person has. Legend has it the first Astral Panther came to be when a cat of this world transcend this plane of existence, and followed its master who was pure of heart.
Nix Wing - a large crow-like creature that can fully mimic the voice of a human. They often fly around and spy on those who are engulfed in malice, and very rarely will they attack. They can also seemingly disappear in the night, like every being of the Astral Plain
Nebula Mane - a horse-like creature that, even in our world, seems to be made from the night sky. Upon its shoulders are what would look like Celtic circles to you Science Realm dwellers. The Nebula Manes are very peaceful, and will not attack you, and will run if you attack them

The Underworld - A place in which the souls of all go to, and in which you will meet your Sol, unless you have abused it, labeling you as a corrupted magi. Very often your sol is the opposite of your sex(biologically male, it is female. Biologically female, the sol is male). Creatures such as Hellhound come from this place, and if one were to go there they would be able to see the souls of their loved ones. However this is a great trial for many, for the entrance to this place is watched by Cerberus, the Gate Guardian, and is ruled by the incarnation of death, who gives the task of collecting souls to beings such as the Grim Reaper or the Fallen Angels of the Rouge Isles.
Creatures of the Underworld
Hellhound - a type of canine that can breath fire. The first one was said to have been a dog that followed its master to the underworld but never came back. They take the form of wolves, but the skulls are visible and so is the spine, and their skin is rotten
Terror - coming in all shapes, size, and colors, from a red human with wings and a pointed tail to giant black spiders with dark eyes, these creatures are beings that feed on every fear of every person, tormenting them as punishment for their crimes in life, possibly for all of eternity if the person has been nothing but filled with malice. They make up the majority of the non-human population in the Underworld
Demon - humanoids with wings and a tail, coming in every color imaginable and going after what would be considered the "seven deadly sins" to you in the Science Realm. They are also capable of shapeshifting to become more human and disguise themselves as part of the Mythos populace.

The Underground - A Realm that's very existence is debated about. One can only reach it if the have the potential to be a hero, or if they seemingly pass away far too early, either by vanishing or seeming to be killed. Very few creatures actually exist here naturally, but the ones that exist are great challenges to fight.
Creatures of the Underground
Nangathle - creatures that are without known origins and eternally cloaked in shadow, appearing as a giant, gaseous blob of darkness. No light in Mythos can banish the darkness that surrounds them, and they are extremely violent. They attack in various ways, ranging from tendrils that grab and squeeze to claws and needles that shred and stab.
Malform - creatures made from a collection of materials, from bones and armor to stone and wood. They have a core piece that tends to be some kind of Mythrite crystal, and shifting plates of whatever material available that cover up said core. They tend to be humanoid and skeletal in appearance, but lack a lower body, instead dragging themselves surprisingly swiftly across the ground. The formed face they possess is featureless, save for the two glowing eyes in otherwise empty sockets.
Mimic - generally found in the Underground, but able to be found anywhere in Mythos, these creatures take the form of items from swords and shields to containers such as chests. They are extremely violent and often catch people off guard, but they are surprisingly easy to deal with
Gorgon - women with the lower body of a snake and snakes for hair. They can turn people into stone via direct eye contact, but it has to be a full two seconds, rather than just a passing glance. They are the only creatures in the Underground that can be talked to and bargained with.

Haven - A world where the gods and the Eidolons live. While the provider of the information for this book will not confirm what it looks like, it is rumored to be something of a kingdom, built in the clouds and made of pure marble. It is extremely peaceful, save for when the gods are enraged.