DISCLAIMER.

NOTE

The concept for this book is inspired by the television series Modern Family as well as Black-ish. It is told from the viewpoint of an unseen documentary filmmaker, much like in Modern Family and other shows, such as Love & Hip-Hop and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

The concept and format are also inspired by the Wattpad book Real Husbands of Seoul by @beifongg, who I must give credit to for writing such an amazingly hilarious book. I have had this idea in mind for a while, and reading Real Husbands of Seoul gave me an idea as to how to format it.

Any similarities (plot-wise) to any of the series or books mentioned above are purely coincidence, as this is not meant to be an act of plagiarism.

___

IMPORTANT SYMBOLS

{ }
Used to portray scenery, settings, etc.

[ ]
Used to portray actions.

/ /
Used to portray one-on-one time the cast has with the camera crew.
Example:

___

Seoul-ish takes place in an AU where EXO is not famous. It follows all EXO members on their comedic journeys as they try to balance raising a family with their own social lives and problems.

In other words,
this is either going to be really funny, or really damn shitty.

This book is in no way related to my other EXO works, Golden Days, Skype or Unlit.