Reflection

[ Flashback ]

Before Thor had come to Sakaar, Loki had plenty of time to get to know the Grandmaster. Even though he had all of that time, the Elder hadn't told him much, really. During the chess game that happened days previous to Thor arriving, Loki had actually asked En about himself. He was tired of En dodging the intimate questions about himself.

"So tell me.. what is it that you most desire, since you were so keen on knowing what I desired last night?" Loki asked, then pursed his lips, looking at the chess board for possible moves.

"What do I desire? I have everything I could possibly want here. Power, pleasure.. a smokin' hot Asgardian prince to keep my bed warm at night.." En shrugged a little and Loki made his move.

"Check." Loki smirked at En, giving him a wink before wondering what his next move would be. It was somewhat of a parallel between what he was wondering about his and En's relationship, if you could call it that. En made one simply move and avoided Loki's possible win. "Damn." Loki murmured, but he loved the competitiveness.

"Now that I've told you, you've got to tell me." En smirked, knowing he'd trapped Loki conversationally.

"Ahhh... well, currently, I desire a win. Overall, I desire the throne of Asgard." It may have been true, but it was only a half-truth. What he really wanted was some stability, but he knew he'd get laughed at for saying that. As the god of mischief, he'd always wanted chaos and misrule. Now, he wanted something else.

"You'd be a great King." En replied with a convincing expression on his face.

"You think so? Well, I had the throne for four years. I was posing as my father, but still, I was ruling. I thought I was doing a good job. Thor says otherwise." He shrugged and made another move, trying to take out En's king.

"Opinions, opinions." En shrugged and moved, taking out Loki's king in one swift move. He stood up, then leaned in behind Loki. "I win." He purred into Loki's ear, slowly walking over to the bar. Loki rose to his feet, joining him at the bar for a drink.

"You're such a tease, you know." Loki murmured and En shrugged.

"So I am. I don't see you trying to do anything to change it either." En commented and poured Loki a glass of Sakaarian whiskey. "Drink up." Loki lifted the glass to his lips and downed it. En looked rather impressed by that, and that caused him to do the same. The god of lies then walked behind the counter where En was, kissing the man with a fiery passion, taking him off-guard. The Grandmaster felt the temperature rising in his cheeks as he kissed the trickster. That was when he took Loki's hand, practically dragging him to the throne room. En took a seat on the throne, pulling Loki in by his collar to kiss him harder, wanting him then and there on the spot. Loki obliged, taking a seat on En's lap as he caressed the man's cheek, exploring his mouth with his silver tongue. The guards would be in for a surprise if they came in, or maybe not, depending on how many people En had done this with. Loki didn't mind, having had a little liquid courage in him. He found himself letting go of any resistance he might have had before, wrapping himself around En like a ribbon. In the back of his mind, he felt like something was wrong, but it wasn't enough of a feeling to keep him away from En. Maybe it was because of how quickly he'd decided to let himself get caught up in a romantic affair. Even when he tried to convince himself that it was just for power, he knew better that he was in it for the pleasure. In Asgard, it would have been taboo of Loki to even be like this with anyone. Most of the time, Asgardian royals didn't even show love toward others openly, save Thor. Nevertheless, Loki wrapped his arms around En's neck, allowing the stranger to have his way with him.

Once they'd finished up their quick escapade, En helped them both to get fully dressed back up, but he didn't make a move to get up. Loki scooted back on En's lap, the Grandmaster's arm going around his waist protectively. He pressed kisses to the back of Loki's neck, nuzzling him a little. That was when a guard opened the door, looking for En. He saw the couple on the throne together, but thought nothing of it. En was a very hedonistic man, so it wasn't uncommon for him to be seen around with his many 'partners'. The guard stepped in and cleared his throat. En held Loki close, his attention now on the guard.