Do you need me to help you? Vkook Pt.1

A/N: this is my first time writing something like this. Sorry if it sucks. Not proof read

Word count 1305

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook could only get off thinking about Taehyung getting off. He knows its hella weird but it works for him. It was the only thing that did it for him, even thinking about Taehyung fucking the living daylights out of him didn't make him twitch the way thinking about him getting off does. Jungkook swears its a curse.

He always finds himself in the worst situations for Juancock Jr. to wake up and stretch a little. Especially right now at the dinner table, with everyone feasting away at the delicious food Jin made.

Jungkook mentally curses and kicked himself when he feels it twitch inside is tight black jeans. He can't help his young and very hormonal mind from wandering places that with probably send him to hell.

He can't help his left hand slowly run up his thigh and lightly massage his inner thigh thinking about his hyung getting off. But reality kicked him full force when he lets out a very quiet moan and he tries to cover it up with a cough. Which works for everyone except Taehyung.

That quiet moan when straight to his monster and he could feel the tingling feeling all throughout his body. He started fidgeting around in his seat, thinking about gross things trying to make it go away.

Jungkook; however, was watching his every move. His eyes wandered downward and couldn't believe the holy sight. His hyung was very much hard. Jungkook almost choked on his food and Jimin looked at him with a worried expression.

"Jungkook are you okay?" He asked and the others tuned in to their conversation.

"Yes Hyung, im f-fine." He tried his best to not stutter but in his peripheral vision, he could see Taehyung lightly palming himself.

Jimin nodded and everyone went back to eating their dinner and Jungkook sighed and tried to forget about Taehyung that was sitting right next to him.

But after five minutes Jungkook was sweating. He couldn't keep his brain from wandering to bad places and he needed to get out of that room that was way too hot for him. He stood up and pulled his shirt down to cover his raging boner.

He left without saying anything and the other members thought nothing of it. Jungkook ran upstairs and almost ran into the bathroom door. He locked if behind him. He looked in the mirror and cursed at himself and splashed cold water on his face. He knew he was way too loud to get off with the other members home so he would just wait for a few more hours. He could almost cry it hurt so bad.

As he opened the door to leave he was surprised to be face to face with the last person he needed to see right now.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked after seeing taehyung's slightly sweaty hair and flushed cheeks.

"I need you," He said huskily and pulled Jungkook into the room closed to them.

"Taehyung what ar-" he was shut up quickly with taehyungs soft lips being pushed gently and aggressively onto his. He immediately kissed him hungrily and snaked his arms around his neck.

Taehyung pushed him harshly up against the wall and kissed down his jaw and nibbled on his ear which made Jungkook extremely weak in the knees. He let out a moan when Taehyung pinched his clothed nipples.

"Hmmm.... sensitive are we?" He smirked and pinched them again and watched Jungkook's face contort as he tried to hold in his loud moans.

"I saw you earlier at dinner. That was a very naughty thing to do. Doing such a sinful thing in front of everyone." Taehyung whispered and blew into his ear. His hands wander to Jungkook's hips and started rubbing soothing circles.

"I'm sorry i couldn't help myself." Jungkook wined when Taehyung licked his ear slowly and blew warm air into it.

"You know, you need to fix the problem that you created." Taehyung took a step back and looked at Jungkook with lust filled eyes.

"What problem Hyung?" He asked.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands and brought it to his hard member, "This problem, and its Daddy to you."

If Jungkook wasn't hard before, he definitely is now. It hurt so bad and all he wanted was to at least take his now super tight belt off.

"Daddy, can I suck you off?" He asked pushing Taehyung to sit on the bed and sinking to his knees and running his hands over Taehyung's thighs.

"Please do baby." He said soothingly. That pet name alone could make Jungkook cum in his pants.

Jungkook took a deep breath and slowly unbuckled Taehyung's belt that was too tight for him and slowly pulled off his black ripped jeans. He leaned forward with his hands on Taehyung's hips and started to lick and suck his hard clothed member.

Taehyung's breath hitched and a sigh fell from his lips with the contact.

"D-don't tease m-me." Taehyung stuttered a little.

Jungkook smiled innocently up at him and slowly pulled down his boxers. Taehyung sighed when his member hit the cold hair.

"Oh my holy shit..." Jungkook stared at the Taeconda with awe.

"Hmmm... Like the view?" He chuckled.

Jungkook nodded quickly and wrap his fingers around the thick member and started to give him a hand job. Pushing his thumb into the slit making Taehyung shiver.

"Use that pretty mouth baby." He managed to say without stutters or moans.

How could Jungkook say no to that? Especially when he called him baby.

Jungkook leaned forward, mouth watering, and wrapped his warm lips around taehyung's tip making his twitch. He swirled his tongue around the head and licked up the underside of the long shaft.

"Oh fuck, j-just like that." He moans deeply bringing his hands to Jungkook's head and lightly started pulling on his hair making him moan on his member.

Jungkook started to bob his head up and and down and massaged his balls with his left hand. He used his right hand to work what he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Jungkook heard taehyung's deep moans above him and it gave him confidence and he started to suck harder making Taehyung groan. He felt like he was loosing his mind, this was the best blow job he has ever had.

"Keep g-going baby, don't stop. Being so good for daddy. S-sucking his dick so good hmmm." Taehyung praised him and started to pull on his hair and lightly thrust into his mouth causing him to choke a little.

Tears where running down Jungkook's face and his hips were puffy, this was the hottest sight Taehyung had ever seen.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself any longer and started to palm his neglected member. He moaned around Taehyung's dick and he felt it twitch in his mouth.

"I-I'm close, don't stop baby." He was indeed close because he was litterally sucking air and his moans were happening more frequently. Jungkook only sucked harder and payed more attention to his sensitive tip.

"Holy shit holy shit!" He moaned out as he felt his climax approaching,

"Come on daddy, cum for me please." Jungkook said still with his mouth full. His jaw and throat was hurting terribly but he needed to finish his job.

Jungkook pushed his tongue into the slit and sucked really hard which sent poor Taehyung ove the edge.

All the muscles in his body flexed and his eyes slammed shut while pure pleasure took over his body. Jungkook used his hand to help milk him all the way and swallowed all the cum.

"Well holy shit." Taehyung said trying to catch his breath still seeing white.