Is It Hot In Here Or? ~ Vmin Pt.1

A/N: Alpha and Omega Smut?? Yolo... Not proof read *cue laugh..//.. AND OVER 700 READS OMO YOU GUYS WHAT?? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤️❤️
Word count: 1103

It came so suddenly. And of course of all the times it could've come, it had to be during a class presentation.
Poor omega Jimin was giving a presentation about cell division when he felt it. A hot, tingling sensation in his stomach and he froze. Well fuck me. His small fingers gripped the sides of the iPad and was briefly worried that he might shatter it and his eyebrows knitted together to almost form a unibrow.

Why the fuck had he not taken his suppressants? He knew he was due any second and was completely irresponsible and left them back in his dorm. This was only his third heat, so he was fairly new to the whole idea and still wasn't 100% sure what to do and the fact that he had at least 250 people staring at him wasn't helping the bright red blush any bit.

Jimin almost crumpled to the floor like putty when he felt his heat really starting to kick in. He could feel his slick oozing down his legs and sweat was forming very visibly on his neck and forehead. He let a silent "fuck" escape his lips which caught him by surprise because he never cussed, never.

"Jimin are you okay?" His teacher eyed him closely and almost stood up to help the poor boy.

Jimin blinked away the tears of embarrassment and stood up a little more straight, despite the throbbing pain in his lower region, and nodded slightly. He scanned the class and he could clearly see any alpha or betas males sniffing the air because, oh? Something smells good. He knew he had to get out of there quickly before he jumped the nearest one.

"Um Mrs. Lee, its super hot in here and I think I'm going to faint." Jimin whimpered, it wasn't a complete lie. His bomber jacket wasn't helping with the whole overheating situations and he felt like Niagara falls in more places then one.

Mrs. Lee's eyes bulged and and quickly nodded and told him to run and gets some water and visit the nurse. Jimin quickly thanked her and slammed the iPad to the nearest desk and tried to make his way to the door without looking like he had peed his pants. Every movement more slick came out his hole and ruined his boxers and Jimin made a quick note to self to trash them when he got back to his dorm because there was no saving them after this. He almost fell over again when he heard an alpha growl as he passed him, dear lord he just wanted relief and the burning fire to go away.

"Mrs. Lee, can I help him, make sure he doesn't faint in the hall?" A deep voice seemed to echo in Jimin's ear and he almost came on the spot, how embarrassing. He knew that voice from anywhere, his boyfriend of 1 year was coming to the rescue that thought made him whimper even more.

"Yes Taehyung, good idea. Take him to the nurse quickly and report back. Thank you." She said and rushed him to the door where the poor omega was shaking.

Taehyung quickly grabbed Jimin in his strong arms and pulled him out of the classroom where all the hungry alpha and beta males were eye-fucking him. But they knew he was off-limits. It was a death wish to touch Kim Taehyung's property, you could call him the alpha's alpha.

"Way to cause a scene omega, I know you like to be the center of attention, but forgetting your suppressant pills on the day of a presentation, I didn't know you were so desperate." The thick and deep alpha voice ran through his spin and ran straight to his dick that was throbbing and already leaking pre come.

"Please Taehyungie..." Jimin whimpered clinging onto the alpha's shirt because he didn't trust his legs anymore. They were pushed up against a wall just outside the classroom door out in the open where anyone could see them and something about that made more slick come out of his hole.

"Please what Jimin?" Taehyung weaved his hands in Jimin's hair and pulled slightly making him expose his milky white neck to the alpha who growled just a little.

Jimin could only whimper when he felt the other latch his lips to his throat. His legs gave out completely and he thanked the lord that Taehyung was so strong that he could hold him up. Jimin bit his lips hard when he felt the latter suck and he almost tore his shirt off, his self control leaving quickly. Jimin's dick was so hard and being confined in his tight jeans wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing, and the amount of slick he was producing was almost worrisome. His whole body felt like he was being burned alive, it was almost painful.

"Please Taehyung... I-I need you..." Jimin moaned into his neck and felt tears roll down his cheeks and he felt Tae rub his hard nipples through his shirt that was already soaked with sweat. Taehyung felt his control snap right there.

"Want me to fuck you in this hallway? Where everyone can see what a slut you are? You like that omega? Tell me!" Taehyung growled in his ear and Jimin was already immediately submitting to his alpha.

"Yes alpha, f-fuck me good. Let everyone hear how good you are f-fucking me. I need your thick c-cock in me now." Jimin panted sucking on Taehyung's neck and slowly rubbing his erection against the other's leg for some kind of relief.

"Fuck that's hot." Taehyung groaned and picked up the shaking omega and ran to the nearest bathroom, locking the door and set the omega down and admired the beauty. Jimin's hair was wet from sweat and his eyes were cloudy and full of lust and need. The mirror was already cloudy from the amount of heat the omega was producing.

"Don't just stand there alpha, do your job." Jimin's eyes dared him.

~~~
A/n: I've never done alpha/omega stuff before so this is new... so I'm sorry for any wrong things. Also, IM BACK FROM THE DEAD *cue clapping* Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I will have pt.2 up hopefully soon! I hope y'all enjoyed! ONCE AGAIN I AM SO THANKFUL FOR OVER 700 READS... OMO YALL ARE SO AMAZING❤️❤️❤️