Meet Me In The Dressing Room~ Jikook Pt. 2

*lo siento, I suck at actual smut soooooo.... try not to cringe too bad lol*

"...Let me see that ass of yours."

Jimin's cheeks flushed bright red as he very slowly turned around and leaned up against the wall and stuck is ass out. He could hear Jungkook make a noise behind him as he took in the jibootiful (Sorry not sorry) sight.

"Such a nice ass." Jungkook mumbled and started to massage his ass cheeks while Jimin lets out little whimpers.

Jungkook stuck his fingers in from of Jimin's face and he already knew what to do. Jimin took his two fingers in his mouth and swirled his tongue around them making sure to get them nice and wet. Jungkook stared in awe and couldn't help but picture Jimin's plump lips around his cock sucking him into tomorrow. When he felt they were wet enough, he took his fingers out of his mouth and brought it down to Jimin's entrance.

"Ready babe?" He asked but didn't even wait for a reply before sticking the two fingers inside him quickly making Jimin moan loudly as he almost lost all feeling in his legs.

"Shhh babe, you got to be quiet."

Jimin cursed because not only was he a vocal on the stage, he was also very vocal in bed. He bit his lip to the point where he drew blood trying to keep quiet as Jungkook thrusted his fingers inside the older. Jimin's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when Jungkook finally hit his prostate, it seemed he had been purposely avoiding it driving Jimin absolutely crazy. Jimin let out little whimpers and pants not being able to be completely silent, and he received a harsh smack to his ass making him cry out.

"I said be quiet." jungkook growled and thrusted his fingers harder making it impossible for the older to stay quiet. Jimin could feel a familiar feeling in his stomach and he started sweating even more and his panting grew heavy. Jungkook pulled his fingers out a split second before Jimin could cum and the older almost cried being denied release again.

"This is punishment baby, you don't get to cum before I do." Jungkook whispered in his ear before licking it and blowing warm air making Jimin shiver.

"Now, tell me what you want baby?" He smirked absolutely loving seeing Jimin completely wrecked beneath him. His messed up hair, red cheeks, swollen lips, tears in his eyes, and sweaty as hell. That was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

"You daddy." He mumbled suddenly becoming shy.

"Beg for it, or you won't get it." Jungkook rubbed his cock on Jimin's entrance teasing the older. Jimin groaned and tried to push bad on the younger but it was no use, if he had to drop his dignity to get that dick, he wouldn't hesitate.

"Daddy please I need you, I need your hot and thick cock inside me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't wait for a month. Please daddy I need you." Jimin begged and Jungkook basically lost his shit at the sight.

"Don't have to ask twice baby." He immediate slammed into the other, pressing him all the way up against the wall.

Jimin screamed not being able to contain his voice anymore being taken over by immense pleasure. Jungkook waisted no time and started fucking him the way Jimin loves it; hard and rough. With each trust Jimin let out a loud moan and he felt tears well up in his eyes because it felt so good. He could feel his ass being ripped apart but it helped that Jungkook was hitting his prostrate dead on every time.

"Still tight as ever baby." Jungkook said in between pants as he watched his dick being devoured by Jimin's plump ass.

"A-all f-for y-y-you d-daddy." Jimin moaned and felt like the wind was being knocked out of him everytime Jungkook slammed into him.

"More daddy please!" He begged needing to be completely wrecked by his daddy.

Without saying anything, Jungkook picked up his pace which left Jimin screaming.

"Holy f-fuck daddy!" He screamed and could already feeling the heat rise.

Sounds of skin slapping and Jimin's loud moans and cries could be heard from outside but they didn't care. In fact, they believed that anyone should consider themselves lucky to be blessed with such beautiful nosies.

"Daddy I-I'm close..." Jimin stuttered reaching down to jerk himself off but Jungkook slapped his hands away.

"No touching baby."

Jungkook made sure to hit Jimin's prostrate dead on making the older shake uncontrollably under him as he came closer to his climax. Junkook also started feeling the heat rise and he placed both hands on Jimin's beautiful hips and pounded him as hard as he could.

Jimin had suddenly gotten quieter meaning he was close to releasing and he could feel the life leaving him because the pleasure was too much he was sure he was seeing the light.

"Daddy I-I'm gonna...." He could barely even talk and hoped Jungkook could understand him.

"I know baby, me too." His panting had become a lot louder and was grunting every now and then.

Jungkook reached around and grabbed Jimin's dripping dick and jerked him to the time of his thrusts.

"Holy Shit!" Jimin saw white and he could've sworn actaully passed out when his orgasim ripped through his body. Jimin clenched around Jungkook so tightly that it caused Jungkook to his is climax as well and a long groan escaped his lips ad he leaned on Jimin's back spilling into him.

Once they finally came down from heaven, Jimin turned around and pulled the younger in for a tight hug.

"I love you Kookie." He whispered and kissed him passionately.

"Love you too hyung." Jungkook whispered back.

~~~~

A/N: Bruh... that was just terrible I am so sorry...

P.S- Any requests? Also THANK YOU FOR 250+ READS I AM SPEECHLESS THANK YOU!!!❤️❤️

Word count: 1000