Do you need me to help you? Vkook Pt. 2

A/N: Buy holy water here! $3 per bottle. Not proof read

Word count: 1157

~~~~~~~

Taehyung had to take a few minutes to recover from that intense pleasure he had just received. Jungkook was rubbing his jaw and throat which were both throbbing. He suddenly remembered his big problem and that it needed to be taken care of ASAP. He stood up, even that was painful, and made a break for the door.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked finally coming back to earth.

"I really need to use the bathroom." Jungkook said a little too quickly and tried to leave again.

"What for?" He asked him with a smirk on his lips.

"What do you think? To pee obviously." Jungkook laughed awkwardly trying to leave again.

"Baby come here." Taehyung cued at him and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook pulled his shirt down to cover his raging boner and slowly walked over to him even though it was painful to walk.

"Are you okay? You look really flushed." Taehyung smirked messing with him.

"Yes I'm fine." He answered and pulled his shirt down farther.

"Hmm... it doesn't look like it." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hips and pulled him towards him. His abdomen was level with Taehyung's nose and he melted into Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung pulled up Jungkook's shirt and saw his hard member begging for release. He rested his head on Jungkook's stomach.

"Baby, you need me to help you with this problem of yours?" He whispered and started placing kisses on his abdomen.

Jungkook practically fell on his knees with that contact. He was so sensitive at this point, just hearing his voice could make him cum. As much as he wanted and needed his help, he didn't want Taehyung, a fucking God with a godlike body to see him. He was too embarrassed with his body and also the fact that he knew the others would hear them because he is just so loud.

"Maybe some other time. I'm okay." He said instantly regretting it.

Taehyung just gripped his hips even harder and started to leave love bites on his V-line.

"What's wrong? You're so hard it looks so painful. Come on baby, I'm here for you." He growled slightly and bit his skin.

Jungkook was about ready to loose it and he needed to get out of there fast.

"Don't worry I'll just take a cold shower and it will be fine, I don't need you to worry." He tried to push him away but he had no strength in his arms.

"Is that really what you want? I could give you so much more. Come on baby, just let me." Taehyung looked up and looked him right in the eyes, "I don't to leave you in this state especially when you helped me. I don't to leave you hanging."

Taehyung ran his hand up Jungkook's inner thigh and he almost fell on his face, legs already wobbly and shaking.

"I want you to... but..." Jungkook mumbled and subconsciously leaned into his touch.