Is It Hot In Here Or? ~ Vmin Pt.2

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE WHATTTTTTT... AND CAN I GET THIS OFF MY CHEST... KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG AND HIS SOLO: SINGULARITY... HOLY SHIT (my bias) I REST IN PEACE... Btw... what a great baby-making song ifyaknowwhatimean

Word count: 1257

Taehyung snapped. And he snapped hard. Jimin won't know what hit him. In a blink of an eye, Jimin was slammed up against the wall roughly almost knocking the air out of him. Whimpers fell from his lips that where quickly engulfed by the alpha that smashed his lips against the smaller. The kiss was hot and rough, biting lips and biting tongues, Taehyung sucked on his omega's tongue making him keen into him. Jimin could feel Taehyung's hardness against his stomach which only made his hard on hurt more.

Jimin's fingers tangled themselves in the alpha's hair and pulled knowing he liked a little pain, they both did. They were both growling and panting in each other's mouths, wanting more. Jimin reached the chest of the taller and ran his hands all the way down to his stomach and he could feel the slight abs under the thin Gucci shirt, only his boyfriend would wear Gucci to school. He reached the end of the shirt and pulled up, separating from the steamy make out to pull each other's shirts off. Once they were off, maybe slightly torn in the process, hands were all over the place. Jimin's body was a human furnace and was almost burning to the touch.

"Be a good omega and suck me." Taehyung whispered into his ear and chills flew down his neck and right to his toes, immediately dropping to his knees. He loved sucking him off, he tasted so good and right now he was in need of his milk.

Jimin wasted no time and unbuckled Taehyung's belt with shaky hands and pulled down his jeans and boxers, glad to see that he wasn't the only one extremely desperate.

"Already leaking alpha?" Jimin teased a little and was meet with a glare and growl which made him whimper in submission.

Jimin licked up the sides of the thick cock and kissed the tip a few times, covering his plump lips with pre come.

"If you tease, you won't walk ever again." Taehyung threatened and Jimin moaned at the thought.

Jimin licked the thick vein on the side and sucked on it making the alpha moan deeply above him, the sound going right to his own dick. He wrapped his lips on the head and circled his tongue around the slit making the latter see stars. Without warning, he engulfed the whole dick, deep throating with ease.

"Ahh fuck omega, just like that... so good." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled hearing him moan on his dick sending the vibrations made him go insane.

Jimin kept sucking harder and harder and massaged the other's balls with his left hand and rubbed his thigh with his right.

"Shit Jimin." Taehyung couldn't help but thrust slightly into the other's mouth making him choke a little.

"Come here." Taehyung pulled him off and up to connect their lips again holding each other close in adoration. (i is sap)

"Taehyung.... I c-can't wait any longer.... please alpha..." Jimin begged him with tears running down his check and his voice slightly scratchy.

"Bend over baby." Taehyung said deeply and Jimin did immediately over the bathroom sink and he could see his wrecked face in the mirror, and his hot alpha disappearing behind him.

He could feel his pants being pulled from his legs and his boxers soon following the the relief of freeing his dick made him moan. But as soon as he felt a tongue press against his aching hole, he choked and swear he almost died.

"Wow so wet for me omega." Taehyung's voice was muffled but was still hot as fuck.

His tongue lapped up all the juices and rimmed him. Jimin started to push back wanting more but only to receive a smack on his bubbly ass.

"Behave."  Who was he to be disobedient?

Taehyung smacked his ass a little more loving how it wiggled and then was reminded he had an omega to take care of.

He pushed his long tongue into the dripping hole without warning making Jimin almost scream. Screw being quiet at this point. Taehyung slowly fucked him with his tongue and reached around started to jerk him off at the same time.

"F-Fuck alpha... I'm n-not gonna last..." Jimin moaned and panted like he had been running for four hours.

" 'S okay, cum for me omega, can ya do that?" Jimin nodded and threw his head back as he moaned loudly and his alpha's hand and tongue speed up helping him move closer to his climax.

"S-Shit..." Jimin panted and whimpered as he felt the burning pool in his lower stomach, "I'm gonna... gonna..."

His orgasm hit him full force, making him see white and almost blacking out. His cum shot all over the sink but his dick remained hard. Screw heats.

When he finally came through, he saw his alpha looking like pure sex in the mirror.

"Up for more?" He asked almost teasingly.

"Just fuck me alpa." There was no hesitation as he pushed slowly into the burning omega.

"Fuccckkk tae...." Jimin whined and grabbed onto the sink harder. Once he bottomed out, Taehyung let a moan slip past his lips as he look at his fucked up omega, damn he was so gorgeous.

Taehyung didn't even wait for Jimin to beg him to move faster he just did, he was set on sending him to another world. He slammed into him hard you could probably hear it from outside. Jimin let out a scream as more tears of pleasure ran down his face.

"Right there Tae... Oh f-fuck... Harder alpha... fuck me like y-you mean it." If it was possible, Taehyung thrusted harder and harder until he couldn't go any faster.

"F-fuck, f-fuck." Jimin couldn't stop moaning and he felt his voice leaving him.

"Let them hear you omega... Let them know h-how good I'm fucking y-you." Taehyung grunted and kept slamming into him.

"Alpha I'm close..." Jimin panted no longer being able to form words or really noises, he has never been fucked this good. Where was he? Jupiter?

"Me too..." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hips harder and he knew there would be bruises tomorrow. They both felt the heat bubbling in them and it would be seconds before the released.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." Jimin cried and bit the inside of his wrist to muffle his full on scream as he came for the second time and felt all energy leave him as he became putty.

"Shit." Taehyung moaned and pulled out a split second before he came and he came all over Jimin's ass, painting it with his seed, before falling on top of Jimin. They both laid there for at least 10 minutes to regain some energy to move and clean up.

"That was the best sex ever." Jimin finally had caught his breath but dared not to move knowing he would be in pain for a while.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his red noise cleaning all the dried cum off him, "Only for you my omega."

~~~

A/N: Sorry it was kinda rushed at the end, I am so tired but I wanted to get this up before I forget, I'll probably edit later. Once again sorry for any mistakes!!! Leave suggestions.