1

Howdy. So by now you probably know how this goes, yes?

Howdy, look its a new alice angel x reader story. Well i read all the rest of the alice angel x reader. And i got some ideas in my dome. So read and tell me how it is.Yeah see you at the end.
Cio

"UNCLE I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A STUPID IDEA" you screamed as you and your Uncle Henry ran from the horrific Bendy Ink Monster. Why the hell did you decide to come back to this place?

~~About 2 days ago~~

You sat on the couch watching F/s waiting for your Uncle henry to get out of work. Henry wasn't your real Uncle. He took you in after your internship at Joey Drew studies. You had no one except your brother Sammy ,but he couldn't afford to take care of you.Henry works at a Bank, he wont tell you ,but you know he hates it there.

"Damn,its almost 6:45 where the hell is he, i have a date at 7" You think, looking at the clock. You pulled out your phone to call the old man. Just as you pulled up his contact, the door opened.

Entering the house was Uncle Henry ,looking tired. You got up and walked over to the man."Hey, where the hell were you, i got a beauty waiting for me. Give me your k-". Before you could finish, Henry pushed a piece of paper in your face."Cancel your date,Y/N."Henry finally says to you.

You snatch the paper out of the air as it fell. It read:
Dear Henry, it seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slips away,doesn't it? If your in town, come visit the old workshop. I have something i want to show you.
Your pal, Joey Drew.

You look at the paper and look at your uncle and back again. You chuckle and gave it back to Henry.

"You're not going back to the place are you,Unc? You ask your Uncle placing your hands on your hips.Henry walks to the kitchen to pour himself some water.

"No, we are going to back to the studio, together". He tells you. "I have a date,old man I have no time for lost memories". You smirk and cross your arms.

Henry rolls his eyes and walks to his room to grab a bag of clothes. As he walks away he yells to you"I already told you to cancel,grab some clothes we are leaving tonight".

"Fine,old man." You walk to your room, grabbed two f/c shirts, three pairs of shoes,and two pairs of second F/c pants.

After packing, you picked up your phone and called your date.

After cancelling your date, you walk to the living room where Henry was waiting."Lets go,Uncle". And off you went.

Howdy, sooooo how'd you like it first one is good right. See you next time Ciao.