9

Howdy new chapter read PLz

You opened your eyes and you were near the ink machine. You look around and saw Bendy, the ink monster version. His back was facing you. Anger wells in up you. You start to walk toward him. But arms circle you body. Someone clearly female hold you back.

She kisses your neck and you melt in her embrace. You close your eyes and then you open them. Bendy is facing you. You try and move from her embrace. But you can't,you look down and she trapped you in ink. You look up and Bendy reaches out to grab you. You close your eyes.

"Y/n wake up" you hear come from the demon. You open you eyes. Instead of Bendy, you see Boris and Henry looking concerned. You sit up and see that you fell on the floor. You rub your neck, you got a kink in your neck. You look at your arms, they are still bandaged up."Its just a nightmare." you explain standing up. You walk to the bathroom closing the door.

You and Henry have been in this safehouse for a week now. Besides nightmares, bacon soup, and card games ,it gets boring in here. One day you decided to walk out without your bat and you and Bendy had a little run in. You got scratch again. This time Bendy yanked you. Ripping your jacket. Now you don't have a jacket.
He let you after seeing you bloody body. You crawled to the safehouse where Boris and Henry patched you up.

You come back looking in the mirror. You are still alive, death just can't take you away. You smile at the thought. But death does take people you love. Your Mom. Your Father wasn't there when you were born. Sammy was turned into some cultist. Henry and his sister are the only family you have left."Why was it them and not me?" you sob silently. After crying you get up run splash some water on your face. You sigh and open the bathroom door to see Boris and Henry are huddled near the door. They step back so you could you walk out. You cross your arms. Boris and Henry look at each other and then you. Henry sits next to you.

Clearly sensing the awkward mood, Boris places a bowl bacon soup in front of you . He sits across from you, pointing to the deck of card as if asking you if you want to play a game of cards. You shake your head no.

Henry breaks the silence" Y/n do you wanna talk about it?" You stop eating your soup. You get up and walk back to the room closing the door. You take off your shirt ,leaving yourself in an undershirt. You lay down in the hammock, falling back asleep.

When you open your eyes, you see Henry and Boris asleep in the tiny bed. You get up and jump down grabbing a new shirt and slipping it on. You walk out the room grabbing your bat. You leave a note for Boris and Henry when they wake up.

You slip out of the safehouse making sure not to make a single sound.

Stopping here its getting to long its will update tomorrow tho don't worry. Ciao for now.