34

You and man talk for what feels like hours. He tells you why he abandoned your family. It was your grandfather's fault. After your birth, your grandfather tried blamed your father of manipulation and the family believed him.

Then you guys went to talk about you. The man looked at his wrist watch and his eyes widened. He glances back at you.

"Y/n it is almost time for you to go, so I will say this," He starts talking. You interest is peaked, you nod for him to continue.

"When the time comes, make the right decision," He says very seriously. You nod and stand up. He stands up with you. He walks to you and wraps you in a hug. You hug the man back.

A warm light blinds your vision, you find yourself looking at the ceiling of the studio. Standing up you walk around looking for your friends.

Henry and the gang.

Alice tells them everything. About the manipulation, and the transfusion and Joey say in the matter.

"So your really , Alice, Susie and Allison?" Eliza asks. The angel nods. They both continue talking.

Henry walks out of the room when he hears something. Peeking out of the room he sees a huge bulky ink figure walking closer to the door. His arm turns into ink and Henry quickly closes the door. Everyone looks at him.

The inkman is at the door and he slams his body against it, breaking it down. He walks in and looks around the room."Murray?" Eliza asks dumbfounded and begins walking towards him.

He growls and the woman backs up. A cane is heard and entering is....

"Howdy, gang,"