27

Hearing voices yelling, you feel yourself come back. Standing up, you let out a loud growl making the people in the room stop what they are doing. You hear a voice in the back of your head.

"Let me take it from Here"

Third Pov.

Y/n eyes turn red and her whole body grows and ink takes over. She turned into another version of the Bendy monster. Just more inkier. She lets out another growl.

Sammy is the first one to move, he runs towards Y/n only to be knocked away. Norman joins trying to put Y/n under control.

Henry looks around trying to find a way to control his niece. 'No that's not Y/n..That is a monster'. Henry thinks. He sees Alice standing near the ink machine, frozen. He shouts at her, it doesn't work. He looks back at Y/n, only to see Norman and Sammy on the ground.

Y/n stalks towards them, she raises a hand about to strike. Sammy gasp and grabs Norman,rolling out of the way. They roll near Henry. A piece of wood hits the monster in the back if the head.

The monster turns around and growls at the Angel. Henry runs towards Alice and stands in front of her. He shouts at the the monster.

"Y/n get control of yourself,"

Another piece of wood hits it in the back. The monster turns around and stalks closer to the two men who hit it. It begins to walks faster to them, then it starts running and goes to slash at them until.....

Wally blocks the monster and pushes it backwards. He looks back and yells

"Run"

Norman and Sammy run for the exit, Henry takes Alice and they follow. The exit is still locked. Jumping down the shoot, the group continues until they get to the Music department.

Henry sits down,trying to stop his racing heart. If you listened closely you could hear it. Sammy and Norman sit down too, waiting to hear what they can do next. Alice leans on the wall, closing her eyes. "What are we suppose to do now, Henry"? Sammy asks looking at the man across from him.

Henry puts up a finger and rubs his temple with his other hand. He puts his hand down, sighing he stands up.

"Finding Joey is our number one priority,right now. Once we find him, we get rid of that damn machine".