20

You gasp as your eyes open wide. You slide back until your back hits the wall. Your breath is frantic as you look around. You see Henry still passed out on the floor. You rush over to him, shaking him awake.

Ink starts to form near you, you throw Henry over your shoulder. You stand up and start running down the hall. You see various searchers coming at up, gasping you stop and try to run backward. Bendy stands in front of you. You take a step backwards, getting stopped by the searchers.

Their inky hands grab your arm making you drop Henry. You shout his name as he hits the floor. You manage to pull your arm away from a searcher and punch it making it disappear. Another one just takes its place.

They force you to your knees. Gritting your teeth as the ink demon appears in front of you with your bat. The last thing you see was Bendy swinging the bat and knocking you out.

-
You feel someone tapping on your shoulders. You blink awake looking around for the intruder. A ink searcher is sitting next to you. It just looks at and you look back. Taking in what you are looking at you jump up and drop the blanket. Wait.. blanket, you take in your surroundings. You are in a safe house, like the one Boris hid you in.

Boris...tears start welling up in your eyes. The wolf was taken by the angel. You couldn't stop her. You're a failure. Useless. The tears have fallen. Bringing the blanket closer you bury your face in the blanket. A hand is on your shoulder. You look at the searcher, it gives off this aura.

Speaking of Henry, where the hell is he? You throw the blanket off of you. Going to the door. You try and pull it open, it went budge. You keep pulling and pulling until you feel a tug on your pants.

You look at the searcher, it looks at you. It pushes the door open, scowling you step on it. It turns into a puddle, after your foot leaves it turns back into its form. Walking out of your room you see a bunch of searchers and cartoon rejects.

Waving you stand still. The searcher behind you pushes you forwards. You walk forwards coughing you stick out your hand and introduce yourself.

"Uh, hi I'm Y/n"

They all jump and start cheering.