16

You take a sip out of the soda can when you hear Alice start talking directly to you."Y/n,Y/n,my sweet baby bear cub. Its been years since I last saw you, how've you been"? Alice questions you still in her room.You sigh, putting the can next to you.

"Well, Still haven't found a good job that was great as this studio. Most of my family is dead. And I'm just searching for love" you answer looking up at the elevator.

You close you eyes then sighing. You feel weight on your lap. You open your eyes to see Alice Angel sitting in you lap staring directly at you.

You blush and start looking at ceiling which is now really interesting."W-What'cha doing Angel." you stutter asking her. You couldn't find a place to put your hands. You hear a cute giggle and feel her hands pull your hands down to look at her.

"I can be your love.Once I'm perfect again".

"You are perfect, Alice"

"..."

If your face was red before. You probably look like a tomato. You and Alice have a staring contest, she starts smirking.'Oh god, I'm too gay for this' you think and gulp. She throws her arms around your neck.

She leans in. You feel her breath, she is right there! You close your eyes waiting for her to close the distance. You hear the elevator stop. You open your eyes and she's not there.

You sit back waiting for Henry and comprehending what just happened. You blush and put your head in your head and groan. Alice starts speaking to Henry.

"Once upon a time, there was an angel. And she was beautiful and loved by all. She was perfect." You couldn't agree more. What she said next made your heart hurt.

"No matter what Joey says"

You get up qyickly knocking on the door,trying to get to the angel. She doesn't answer you sit back down. You sigh and sit back down. You start thinking about what happened before. You go over it again and again until you flush. Henry decides to show up as you think about what would happen if she did kiss you.

"Hey,Y/n you ok"? Henry ask raising an eyebrow as he puts the syringe in the box."I need a cold shower."  You tell him standing up.

"You see those grinning demons? Lets remove them,shall we?" You hear her over the speaker."I have just the tool to make even more enjoyable." You blush at the way she says enjoyable. You walk over to grab the axe. You examine the axe and smirk at your Uncle.

"Well, I got ahold of it somehow." You start walking out of the room.

~10 minutes later~

You slash the last Bendy cutout,grinning madly as it fell to the floor. That was satisfying and killing all those ink imperfect wretches.You feel great like you could take on the world."Ah,now that was fun." You grin knowing your angel is satisfied.

"Oh,I forgot to mention,he hates when I do that."You suck your teeth and throw the axe at a barrio nearby."I would hide if I were you" She laughs. You grab the axe and find where the demon is. You'll just fight him.'I can double wield' you think .

And off you go to die. Or fight.
...

So next chapter you'll probably be dead. Ciao