8

Howdy more memories. Read them. They should be good. Boris talks in this

As you and Boris walk, Henry on your shoulder. You remember all the fun times you and the toons had together.

You and the toons had fun together.

You were Bendy's portegee. He taught you everyone schedules, when you could strike and he teased you about you loving all the ladies at the studio.You and the little devil darling had your fair share of pranks. Bendy taught you some his pranks and you taught him.

Once you put pop-its in the cracks of every chair. Everyone thought it was Bendy. You wanted some credit for your work you told the studio that it was you and that's when Bendy took you under his wing. He always tried to embarrassed you in front of Alice or the other ladies.

Then there was Boris,Boris the friendly wolf, that cowardly wolf. Boris helped you through so much. He was there, when you learned that your mother died from cancer. You look at the wolf leading you to some safehouse."Boris you know you can talk around me" you inform the wolf. Boris nods. He keeps walking.

You guys enter the safehouse, Boris points to a room where a bed is made just for Henry. You place your Uncle on the bed. You leave the room yawning."Boris, got anything to munch on, I'm hungry" you beg. Boris points to the shelve where a it is filled of Bacon soup. You drool and grab a can. You open the can and eat it. You sit down at the table with Boris the wolf.

"So Boris,how've ya been, I saw you crucified on the first department." you inform the wolf. He looks at you and starts to talk."Well that wasn't me a clone, anyway how've you and Henry been every since you left? Why leave y/n"? Boris asks you getting hostile in the end. You place the spoon down and look towards the Wolf . You shrug and place it behind you."Well I have gotten a few ladies in my bed, never gotten close to a Mrs. Lawrence. But I hope one day." you declare. You get up and place the bowl in the sink.

You walk back to the table where Boris is waiting for you to answer his second question. You sit down and sigh thinking about what to say.

"Boris,I'm sorry but leaving was the best idea. I got a job offer for a bigger company that could help pay for Aunt Linda's medication. But it wasn't enough she died three years later." you explain to Boris with a sad smile on your face.

"You can sleep in the Hammock,Y/n I'll lay with Henry." Boris suggest standing up stretching. You nod and climb into the hammock. You take off you jacket. Then you knock out.

Hey that's another chapter done. Im a bawse. Ciao