28

Back in the Ink machine room

Standing up, the monster growls and runs towards Wally. Wally growls back and runs towards the monster. They clash in the middle. Wally knees the monster and it unleashes its grip on him.

Wally uses his feet and hops off the monster and it slams back into the wall. Wally sighs and notices the ink on the wall. He looks back at the monster across the room. The ink becomes the form of the real Bendy monster.

He gasp and makes a run for the exit. Behind him he sees Bendy looks at him and look back at the other monster across from him. Bendy runs at the other monster.

He doesn't look back and continues to the exit. And he jumps down the shoot.

In the music department.

The group make their way towards the exit. There is an awkward silence in the group. Henry leads the way towards Joey's office. Sammy and Norman are right behind him, Alice is in the rear.

Henry senses the tension between Alice and Sammy. He understand completely. He was angry that she changed Y/n into that monster. But he forgave her a few minutes ago. He predicted this would happen.

Opening the door, he sees a elevator that goes to the top floor. He enters it and waits for the others to enter.

He presses the button to the top floor and queue another awkward silence.

Alice begins to talk, or more like mumbles."Why do we need Joey, I thought you could just free them. By yourself". Henry looks at her and opens his mouth to talk but Sammy cuts him off.

"In Joey's office is the  blueprint for the ink machine, if we find that, then the wire to disable the machine. We can all be beautiful". Sammy says,bitterly. Alice nods and doesn't say anything further. They get to the top floor where Joey's office is.

The whole floor is dedicated to Bendy. It was like the Alice Angel room. On the walls were posters for Bendy, some of the posters had Joey Drew on them. There were cutouts of Bendy. Plushies, big and small.

The group stepped out of elevator, it closed behind them. Henry has been to this floor before. The others not so much. Henry walked further on the floor l, when he got to a big door. That had"Joey Drew" in huge letters.

He put his hand on doorknob, and opens the door. The room is just like the floor, Bendy everywhere.

Henry turns to group."Alright, we may need to scatter and look for the blueprints, On the blueprints is a way to reverse the ink machine".

"We need it. Sammy you go that way, take Alice with you. Me and Norman will go this way. Meet back here, in an hour".

Sammy goes to say something, but backs off and nods. He grabs Alice's arm and they go. Henry starts walking in the opposite direction. Norman following.