26

Looking straight ahead, you feel the burning eyes of the two people standing bedside you. Trying to find conversation starters, you hear the bendy monster start coughing.

Looking over at the monster you look at him with concern. He waves his arm at you and stops coughing. James an Animator had a terrible cough. Hmm. You turn back facing the gates of the lift.

The lift finally stops and Alice gets off first. After she gets off, the ink monster pushes you forwards.

Looking back at him, you give a low growl. He continues to push you forwards more gentle this time.
Looking around you see that you are back where you started near the ink machine.

"I bet you are wondering why we are near the ink machine". Alice says standing next to the ink machine. You nod. Alice runs a finger over the machine walking away from you.

She turns to you and keeps talking." We are here because.." she keeps going but you zone out looking at her fully for the first time. She really was beautiful.

Her face wasn't distorted anymore. It actually looked really pretty. Her fair skin was beautiful under the light in the room. You feel yourself becoming more gay as you look at her. God you cant do this any more.

"Then you and me will be together at last" she finishes as you begin to remember she was talking. You raise an eyebrow at her.

She stares at you."You weren't listening to me, were you"? You shrug and chuckle nervously.

She sighs and turns back to the ink machine. You swallow scared of what she might do. She turns and nods to the ink monster.

The ink monster pushes your shoulders towards the ink machine. Stumbling, you stand up straight turning your head around and growling again at it.

It growls back and forces you under the ink machine. Realizing what it is doing you try and force it grip off of you. Its grip losses and you elbow it in the gut. It stumbles back and you jump on it and start wrestling with it.

It gets some punches in before it tries to flips you and you both roll under the machine. You staddle the monster and hit your head on the machine. You start to rub your head as the monster flips you over and pins beneath you. It lifts its head and nods to Alice.

The Angel is hesitant. She looks at you squirming under the monster. The monster growls at her. She quickly looks at it. She then pulls the lever and you feel ink start to cover your body and the monsters.

Its hot, and cold at the same time. You feel the ink pressing to your body. Its inky boiling essence turning cold for a few seconds then it starts boiling again. The pain is horrible, the more it comes down the less and less it stop hurting. Your skin feels like it is on fire. Then it just stops.

You feel the last drop of ink on your arm and you hear footsteps come towards you. Strong arms pull you out from under the machine. They circle your waist and you hear Sammy's voice calling your name.

Before you close your eyes you see ink appear on the ceiling.