A rough start

Peridot's POV

I got up to the sound of my alarm clock and got dressed for school I got a green hoodie with a alien face on it and green Nike shoes. I ate and headed out to school with my phone in my hoodie pocket. While I was walking I thought of how my day could go wrong. I'm a new student going to a new school, I'm a nerd and totally a introvert. While I was thinking I ran into someone.

"O my stars I'm so sorry" I apologized to the person I bumped into.

When I looked up I meet a pair of piercing yellow eyes.

"Watch it runt!" The person said in a ruff and kinda scratchy voice

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going an--"

"Ugh stop wasting my time" the person said again and shoved me onto the pavement and my glasses flew off my face.

The person walked away and chuckled

I got up and dusted my pants off and got my glasses. What a way to start the day I thought as I put my hoodie up and trudged to school.

I finally got to school and stared at the entrance. "What a clod kind of school this is" I said with distaste. I walked into school and looked at my schedule "hmm.... Room A3". I walked around the hallway looking lost. I saw a person in the hallway and called to them " um... hey I'm kinda lost.... can you.... help me.... please" I said and tried to sound brave.

"Ya ok sure what room bro" the person said.

"Um.... Room A3" I said

"Ha! I'm in the same room bro let me show you" the person said with enthusiasm.

I followed the person and noticed that she was my height sorta, but she was way cooler than me with a shirt that said GET REKT on it in all caps with black pants and some holes in them. A voice got me out of my trance and back into reality.

"Yo we here bro"

"Thanks um.... "

"Amethyst" the girl said with a smirk.

"Peridot" I said while looking nervous

We got into class and many people turned their heads toward me. I got nervous and walked to the back of the class with my hood up. Amethyst walked with me to the back and looked at the class with a bored expression. The teacher walked in and told the class to welcome me and that I should say something about me. I got up out of my seat and said with a nervous voice.

"Hi... I I'm Peridot nice t to meet you all" I said with uncertainty.

The kids stared at me with a bored expression on their faces and went back to chating with each other. I sat back down and let out a sigh of relief. The teacher got the classes attention and went over the names of the students.

"Zircon, Jasper, Amethyst, Pearl, Peridot, lapis, Topaz" the teacher call out the names of the students and they all said here with a bored expression and voice.

The class got started and the teacher said to call her Rose quartz or rose for short. I listened to the teacher talk about what was expected in class and rules.

Hey people I hope you like the story so far. Tell me if you want me to keep writing or trash it. Thank Amethyst Out!