Tease

Lapis's POV

I was in science class with peridot. I glanced over at peri and noticed she looked really focused and nodded  when the teacher asked a non direct question. Class started and on went a lecture about science stuff I don't care about so I decided to mess with peri for a bit.

"Hey Peri" I said.

"Don't call me that you clod" she whispered back to me.

"I need a pencil" I stated.

"Ugh" she groaned and kept writing. 

While she was working I go a idea and decided to tease peri a bit. While peri was focused on work I snatched her pencil.

"Give me my pencil Lazuli" peri said angrily. 

"Hm....  Nope sorry peri this is mine now" I said with a grin.

"Come on just g give it to m me". I heard peri's voice faulter and chuckled.

"Aww is little peri nervous" I said in a mocking tone.

While I had her pencil she suddenly took it out of my hand and went back to work I smirked and played with her some more. I started to lean over her a breath over her and see her hair rise. 

"Hey peri~" I said with a sly grin.

"H hey  Lazuli" she said with a small blush on her face.

I saw peri blush and decided to make her blush even more. I slowly leaned in closer and closer to her face seeing her breathing hitch and blush rise. I smirked and leaned in closer and closer.  When I was inches away from her face I quickly snatched her pencil from her hand and laughed at her reaction.

"Haha! You should see your face peri!" I said with a laugh.

I saw peri all flustered and breathing a little more faster and smirked because I knew I did this to her.  She then got another pencil and worked without looking at me once. The bell rang and I headed off to lunch but before I left for lunch I gave peri a smirk. 

 I got to lunch and sat with my friends Amethyst, Pearl and  Garnet. While I was eating lunch I noticed peri looking at me. I told my friends I'd be right back and started to walk towards peri who looked like she was spacing out.

"Hey dork what you staring at" I said that got peri out if her trance.

"Gahh!  She said while falling out of her seat and was blushing with embarrassment.

I just laughed at and gave her a hand. She got up back to her seat and didn't make eye contact with me.

"Hey nerd" I said. 

"Clod" I heard peri say under her breath.

"What was that nerd" I said with a laugh.

"...... "  she didn't say anything and just stared at the window.

"You know its rude to not make eye contact with someone" I stated.

She slowly turned her head to look at me and sighed. I was going to tell her something but the stupid bell rang and peri bolted.

(Time skip)

The last bell rang to indicate that school was over people were rushing to open their locker and get to the bus. I got my things to go and started walking home.

"HEY PERI!" I yelled to peri.

I saw peridot kept walking to I started to yell some more until she turned around for a second and then resumed to walking.

"Peri that was so rude!" I said.

I caught up to her and asked her a question.

"Peri do you want to hang out with me" I said with a smile.

Hey bros!  I'm so so sorry I got caught up with school and homework and tests. I hope you still enjoy this. See ya Amethyst Out!