I'm back??

I know I haven't posted in a year or 2 (oof ) BUT I want to get back into this story and complete it, so I can show you my new story I'm working on. Anyways here is a sneak peak of the next chapter enjoy!

Lapis's POV

I saw peridot lookong at me with an unreadable expression and then she bolted. I ran after her, but jasper got me.

"Let go Jasper!"

"LAPIS did that kiss mean nothing to you?!"

"It didn't mean anything JASPER I'm over and done with you!"

I ran after peridot in hopes to catch up with her, but when I spotted her my heart broke. She was sitting on a bench crying. I started to walk up to her, but stopped and turned around. She needs space, so I walked back home in shame.

Peridot's POV

How could lapis do this to me? I actually though we had a chance.

You should give up

No!

She doesn't like you

S-she does

You mean nothing to her

I know and that's what hurts the most.

I don't have an excuse to why I haven't posted I just didn't feel motivated, so I stopped posting. I thought of deleting this story, but I saw how many people actually like it, so for the people who read this I want to finish for them even if only one person reads this that is fine. Amethyst out!