Hang out

Peridot's POV

"H hey I'm n not a dork!" I studdered while blushing slightly. I walked and got a paper and waited for class to start. Then after a couple of minutes a tall teacher came in and looked even more strict than Mrs.Yellow. The teacher called in a loud voice.

"Hello class I'm Mrs. Diamond, but you can call me Mrs. White or My diamond. I nodded because she looked really strict. Class stared and everthing went well.

"Hey Peri" lapis called.

"Don't call me that you clod" I whispered back and took the notes on the board.

"I need a pencil" lapis said.

"Ugh" I groaned and kept writing. 

I was working when all of the sudden my pencil was taken out of my hand. I groaned and saw that lapis stole my pencil and was smirking at me.

"Give me my pencil Lazuli". 

"Hm....  Nope sorry peri this is mine now" lapis said with a grin.

"Come on just g give it to m me".

"Aww is little peri nervous" lapis said in a mocking tone.

I started to get frustrated and snatched my pencil back. I started writing again but then I felt someone breathing on the back of my neck sending chills down my spine. I kept writing but still felt the presence near me. I turned around and saw lapis staring at me with a grin.

"Hey peri~" lapis said with a sly grin.

"H hey Lazuli" I said with a small blush.

Lapis started to lean in closer and closer to my face. I felt my blush increase. She was inches away and I saw her piercing blue eyes stare at me. She suddenly grinned and snatched my pencil back.

"Haha!  You should see your face peri!" Lapis said with a laugh.

I slowly gained my breathing and heart rate to normal and just got another pencil and worked without looking at lapis with a small blush still on my face. The bell finally rang and I got up from my seat and walked to lunch. Out of the corner of my eye I saw lapis staring and smirking at me. I shook my head and grumbled. I made it to lunch and ate alone while looking at the window. I saw lapis sit down with a group of people I didn't know except for amethyst. I finished my lunch and stared at lapis while thinking about school I didn't notice that lapis got up from her seat and was walking towards me.

"Hey dork what you staring at" lapis said that got me out of my trance.

"Gahh! " I said while falling out of my seat and was blushing with embarrassment.

Lapis just laughed at me and gave me a hand. I got up back to my seat and didn't make eye contact with lapis.

"Hey nerd" I heard lapis say.

"Clod" I said under my breath.

"What was that nerd" lapis said with a laugh.

"...... " I didn't say anything and just stared at the window.

"You know its rude to not make eye contact with someone" lapis said while looking at me.

I slowly turned my head to look at lapis and sighed at lapis. It looked like she was about to say something but the bell interrupted her. I got up and walked to my next class.

(Time skip)

The last bell rang to indicate that school was over people were rushing to open their locker and get to the bus. I got my things to go and started walking home.

"HEY PERI!" I heard someone yell from a distance.

I stopped walking and turned to see who was yelling my name. It was lapis. I then turned around and starting to walk home again.

"Peri that was so rude!" Lapis said.

Lapis finally caught up to me and asked me a question that no one ever sakes me before.

"Peri do you want to hang out with me"

When lapis said that I knew I was screwed.

Hey bros I know some of you though that lapis was going to kiss peri but no its way to early for that anyways see ya in my next update well bye Amethyst out! P. S.  Sorry for not updating its winter break for me so I decided to take a break you know anyways thanks for the support and I can't believe I'm almost at 100 reads!  Thanks bros Amethyst Out!