Jasper

Lapis's POV

After the awkward hangout with peridot I decided to try and ignore peridot for a while. I needed time to think and sort thing out. My day was pretty normal until jasper.

It was lunch and I was eating with my friends and I saw jasper. Jasper walked up to me and asked to talk. Alone. I said no, but she still dragged me.

"What do you want jasper" I asked annoyed.

"Come on lapis you know me" Jasper said.

"....... "

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to grab a drink after school,  you know like old times. " jasper said.

"No, I'm not drinking again" I said.

" Come on lapis I know you want to" jasper said.

I can't say yes to jasper even though a drink sounds good.  I said in my head.

"......  Fine just ONE drink" I finally said.

"Yes. Ok meet you there after school lappy" jasper said with a grin.

"Don't call me that! " I said before heading back into the school building.

----------------------later that night------------------------

"Ugh I can't believe I'm actually doing this" I muttered.

I finally got to my favorite bar,  The Crystal bar.  I walked up to the place and opened the door to smell all sorts of drinks and see sweating bodies dancing.

"Now I remember why I don't come here as often"

I saw jasper in the corner of the bar with a beer in her hand and ladies swooning over her muscles. Typical jasper.

Jasper saw me and immediately got up to walk up to me. "Hey lappy,  you finally came by! "

".......  I'm not lappy.......  I'm LAPIS" I said while looking at jasper.  Jasper's face seemed to falter for a second,  but than smirked.

"Ha!  Good to know you didn't change much lappy!" Jasper said while slapping me on my back.

-----------------Peridot's POV-----------------------

Lapis seems to be ignoring me....  Ugh I need to find a distraction or something.

Amethyst came up to me and asked if she wanted to go to, The Crystal bar with Garnet, pearl,  and herself. "Come on Peri take a break and chill with us." Amethyst said with a smile.

I kindly declined,  because I don't know her friends to well and don't feel like going to a bar and regretting  it in the morning.  "Thanks for asking amethyst,  but I don't go to bars" I said while leaving for math class.

The school day was over, so I headed home to finish my homework and then rest. I got home and went up to my room without saying nothing to my mother. After I finished my easy homework I got a text from a random number

Unknown: hey peri!  You sure you don't want to join the gang and head to the bar and get a few drinks?

Peridot: who is this?

Unknown: Duh!  Its yo boi amethyst!

Peridot: how did you get my number?!

Amethyst: yo girl lapis

Peridot: lapis and I are only friends

Amethyst: Sure. So bar or no?

I thought for a bit about the pros and cons of going, but in the end I gave in.

Peridot: fine,  but I'm only staying for a little while

Amethyst: YASS! were going to have so much fun see you at 6:45! Pick you up!

I looked at my phone and saw that is was already 5:50 so I had a good chunk of time to waste.

I took a short nap and then amethyst texted me that they were almost here,  so I quickly got changed, slpahed my face with cold water to wake me up, and headed out the door before I told my mom where I was going. 

"Mom I'm going to the crystal bar. So I'll be back in a hour or two" I said

"............ Okay"

I grabbed a water bottle and saw garnet's car outside.  I got in and garnet started driving to the bar. Amethyst talked to pearl about how she wants pearl to take some shots,  but pearl being pearl she said no and started to talk to garnet instead.  Amethyst then started to talk to me.

"Ey! Peri ready to get drunk!  Hah!" Amethyst practically shouted

"No. I have my water" I said calmly

"WUT!  BRO that's stupid why would you go to a bar and not drink!?? " amethyst said

"No I don't drink because its not healthy for you"

"Hah!  Screw that!  And just have fun bro!"

"Thanks,  but I'll pass"

Soon after out conversation ended we made it to the bar.  We all got out and right when I stepped in I saw.....  wait what! Lapis kissing JASPER?!!! 

Hey bros I know its been like forever,  but I hope I'll start updating more often, but in the meantime enjoy this!