Mistake

~few hours earlier~

Lapis's POV

I was drinking a beer not listening to jasper ramble on about how great she was. I just shook my head pretending to be interested. I was on my 3 beer and didn't feel drunk enough to listen to jasper.

"..... Hey jasper I think I'm going to go now..... Bye."

"and then I- Wait what!  Lapis come on just relax for a bit stop being all antisocial."

"No jasper, I think I'm going to go now."

Then all of a sudden jasper was grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor. I tried to resist, but her grip was too strong to break. Since struggling was futile I gave up and sighed. Jasper grabbed my waist and started to dance with me, it was..... Really bad dancing since she was drunk.

"jasper stop."

"..........."

"Stop jasper."

"Lapis have fun and let loose a bit. I just wanted to talk to you and have a good time."

I got out of her grip and finally started to talk to her.

"You want to know why I don't talk to you anymore.... It's because you so abusive and manipulative to everybody around you!"

".... Lapis"

"Jasper do you know what your doing to people is terrible and people don't like you for that there just to scared to tell you. I'm stronger than you and know how to fight back and stand my ground now."

"Lapis I know that isn't true and you just WEAK and PATHETIC, but you think your so high and mighty when your not! YOUR the one that is abusive and manipulative to ME and other people!"

Jasper and I started to have a fight in the bar and people were making a crowd around us. I just couldn't stop and spilled everything I was thinking about at jasper.

"Don't you start saying that you bastard!"

"Lapis I tried to save our relationship, but you were to stupid to understand my feeling about you! I still love you lapis why can't you see that after all this time I still care about you!"

"I don't care about you anymore jasper It is over what do you not get about that!"

"You BITCH I'll show you what your missing is actually ME and not that stupid nerd your always with!"

After that jasper took me by the waist and kissed me in front of everybody. I was shocked and frozen in place. Once the kiss ended I was left breathless and started to turn around to leave, but then I saw somebody that made my blood run cold.

Peridot.

Shit...... I made a mistake.

I hope your satisfied with this chapter and please leave comments good or bad! I'm trying to start to get into writing more. Also I really like this show called RWBY and might make a Bumbleby or whirerose fanfic of it. What do you think should I? leave a comment!  ^w°

Amethyst out!