Green eyes

Lapis's POV

Finally homeroom was over probably the most boring class to be in. I started to walk to my next class History I guess its a pretty good class,  but the teacher mrs. Blue is so quite you can barely hear her but if you get her mad then you'll be sorry. I walked down the hallways and turned left to get the History. Once I got in the classroom I sat in a seat and wait for class to start.

"Hello class today we will be learning about..... " Mrs. Blue said with a quite voice.

I zoned out the rest of the class and doodled in my binder. While I was drawing a felt a tap on my shoulder so I look up and saw a girl with light blue hair and bangs covering her eyes.

"Hello did you get the notes on this page I didn't get them" The girl said.

"Um.... Ya sorry I didn't get them" I said with a uneven smile.

"Oh ok thats fine sorry for bothering you" the girl said and then went back to her notes.

"Its lapis" I said while still drawing.

"Hm.... Oh!  Yes, ok hello,  lapis I'm sapphire" sapphire said with a quick glance in my binder.

" huh? Lapis you seem to not have any notes written in your binder why is that? " sapphire said with a glance.

"Heh well I kinda didn't get then because I....... Was........  Drawing?" I said while scratching the back of my head with a nervous smile.

"Lapis!  You know we have a test in a week on this!" Sapphire said while raising her voice a bit.

"We do Umm....  Do you mind sharing the notes with me?" I said with a smile.

Sapphire sighed but gave me notes anyways and told me to write all the stuff on the board so I won't fail this test. After I got the notes I went back to doodling but got stopped due the sapphire tapping you shoulder to listen to the teacher. The bell rang and I got up and walked to science class. While I was walking to science I stopped to my locker, did my combination and get my items for science. I got to science pit my stuff in my spot and walked to get the worksheet we were supposed to get while I was walking to the the paper I saw Peridot walk into class and trip on a stool. I quickly stopped what I was doing and grabbed Peridot by the waist and made sure she didn't fall. I saw her open her eyes and  saw brilliant Emerald Green eyes stare into my Ocean Blue eyes. I saw Peridot blush a little and I did a quick smile.

 "I um..... t t thanks" peridot said with a studder and a small blush.

"No problem" I said.

We stayed in this position for a few seconds and then I realized the position we were in. I was inches from her face so I quickly let go and walked back to my seat with a small blush on my face. While I was walking to my seat I heard peridot call out.

"h hey u um what's y your name" peridot said with a tiny blush and a studder.

"Lapis Lazuli" I said with no expression because I didn't want her to know I was secretly blushing a little.

"P peridot" said the small girl with a smile.

"I know we are in the same class dork" I said with a smile and laughed a bit.

Hey bros I hope this chapter is good. Well bye Amethyst Out!