New friend?

Lapis's POV

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock and got dresses in a blue shirt, blue pants and blue shoes. I then trudged downstairs to eat breakfast and leave for hel-- I mean school.

While I was walking I listened to some music with my earplugs and droned out any sound. I kept walking and saw jasper she looked pissed at a......Child??

 "Ha sucks for that nerd" I said and walked away

While I was walking I ran into Pearl I groaned and kept walking. Pearl was squaking at me for leaving her or something but I still ignored her.

"Lapis! come back here" pearl said

I ignored her and kept walking. Pearl then ran up to me started walking with me. We finally arrived to highschool. I looked up at the building

"This school year is going to be a drag" I said with no enthusiasm but pearl on the other hand.

"O my stars lapis I'm so ready for school!  I'm going to learn and get good grades and make friends what about you lapis?!! " pearl said with enthusiasm.

I zoned her out and walked into the building. The inside wasn't as bad as the outside I had to admit. I checked my schedule and saw what classroom I was in.

"Hm.....  Room A3" I said with distaste and no enthusiasm at all.

"Wow lapis we are in the same class ya!!"

Kill me now I though as I walked into the class.  I did see some people I know I saw jasper, amethyst and pearl. Pearl sat in the front of the class I kinda expected that and I sat next to some random person and listened to music. The teacher walked in and told the class that a new student is in our class and that we should be nice or something. I looked at the person in the back and noticed that she was really short and had glasses. Definitely a nerd, but she does have pretty green eyes...  I thought. I zoned out what the teacher said and just had a bored expression on my face. I did pick up her name. Peridot.

While the teacher was talking pearl looked like she was interested in her which was creepy,  but I just ignored it. Jasper was throwing a paper airplane,  amethyst looked bored and ready to sleep, peridot looked nervous but at the same time confident and I looked like trash. The class was boring all she talked about was rules and expectations in class.

"Why did I come here" I groaned

The teacher went on and on with the class with enthusiasm and me with a bored expression on my face. I thought of how slow this day was going and it wasn't even lunch I zoned out the teacher and the class. 

Hey people I hope you liked this chapter and please give me feedback thanks Amethyst Out!