chapter 6

Finn Wolfhard

I wake up with Cindy in my arms, i smile to myself know that i'm with the most beautiful girl.

A random alarm went off on my phone, i reached for my phone from off the side table by my bed, it read: Bambi and I's anniversary....ill never forget Aurelia,shell always be my first love.I missed her so much, and hadn't heard from her in years, but even after all these years i still wonder how she's doing and if she's happy.

After Aurelia left i got so depressed, i was always moping around with a distraught look on my face, a year had passed and Wyatt couldn't take it anymore, i guess he wanted the old me back.So he took me out one night.

We went to a random frat party near campus, Wyatt had left me alone in the kitchen i was pretty board and took one sip of the drink Wyatt gave me, i thought for a second i looked around, i forgot how to have fun.

Waisting a year on being depressed because of a girl wasn't exactly how id spend my quality time.From that moment on a realised i should just move on with my life.

That night i left the party and started walking back to campus usually every Monday and Friday nights i came in to the coffee shop in which Cindy worked. I ordered the same thing each time, a french vanilla coffee with two shots of espresso and a blueberry bagel. As soon as she saw me breeze in the front door, she was already getting it ready. 

Her hands still trembled a little bit because she had never seen anything like me before. And she'd only spoken maybe fifteen words to me, but it was enough for her to know that she was infatuated by me. I stepped up to the register, bright eyes on her face as i smiled. "I guess you already know my name by now," i teased. 

Cindy always seemed to take my order and that was just fine cause my god, was she beautiful. Hazel eyes, blonde curls that made me itch to run my fingers through it. 

"What makes you say that?" She winked, surprised that her voice didn't crack and that she didn't drop her cup of coffee. 

"Oh I don't know, could be the fact I'm in here way more than I should be," i shrugged, watching her bite her lower lip. 

"If it was up to me you'd be in here every day, not just twice a week." i gasped, cheeks flushing as i grinned at her. "Oh-oh," i stuttered, shuffling down to wait for my order to be completed. 

Cindy flicked her eyes to me. Damn, she needed to be brave. She bagged my muffin and scribbled something on my cup before she pushed it over to me. When i lifted it, i saw the words she wrote: "I think I've fallen quite hard over you," and below that was her number. i raised my,eyes to hers and she smiled, her cheeks pink and eyes bright. She wasn't the only one that had fallen.  

my thoughts were broken when Cindy woke up and looked up at me smiling, "pancakes?"

~

this was so short im sorry! but i needed to get Finn's perspective of things, also im just going through a lot right now.Depression sucks...so i might not update in a few days but i most probably will cause i love yall