Chapter 10

Aurelia Esme

The next day

"Psssst, Aurelia"

"Aurelia" I felt someone poke my cheek.

With annoyance I open my eyes and see Cindy with big wide eyes hovering over the top of me.

"Hey Sorry to wake you up! But class starts around nine - thirty, we have Mr.Irwin he's chill so yeah"

"Oh- Uh thank you for waking me up" she smiles "no problem".

I grab my phone from the nightstand and check the time nine - o' clock. Cindy was sitting on her desk smiling widely at her phone then she turned to me.

"So we both have all our classes together this semester, so that's great! But I'm just going to pop into my boyfriend Finn's place. I'll be back before nine - thirty to pick you up!" I nod and cringed at how she said boyfriend Finn's.

After she leaves, I grab some clothes out and head to the shower, as I head into the shower I jam 'my kind of woman by Mac Demarco.

After I finish my shower it's around nine - fifteen, I put on my clothes and all that Jazz.

Once I'm done Cindy came and got me from our dorm room and we walked to our first class, it was awkward because Finn tagged along.

Our first class was real far and that sucked because one: We had to walk across the fucking Atlantic Ocean and Two: it got awkwarder and awkwarder.

Half way there Cindy stopped and came to realisation that she hadn't properly introduced me to Finn.

"Finn, I want you to meet my new roommate..Aurelia Esme" Cindy says while turning to me.

"And Aurelia I want you to meet my boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard"

I awkwardly walk a few paces to Finn and shake his hand, he grips my hand tightly and smirks "it's a pleasure to meet you, Aurelia Esme"

I let go and did a fake smile since Cindy was clearly watching us. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Finn."

Once we got to our new class it already had started which was weird because we still had five minutes until the final bell rang....I sat in between Finn and Cindy, luckily Jack was in our class so things wouldn't be weird I guess.

Halfway through the lesson, Finn draped his hand over my thigh. My eyes grew wide I looked over at him and he was still  staring at Mr. Irwin.

What the fuck does he think he's doing?

I screw my face up and brush his hand off my thigh, this continued for ten minutes, until I eventually gave up and didn't care anymore.

But as the time grew smaller and smaller his hand made his way up my thigh.I started to get so uncomfortable. I whispered into his ear "Can you fuck off Finn! You have a girlfriend for God's sake"

He leans in getting closer to me, which makes me shiver a bit "Bambi, please"

"Don't give me that shit, Finn" I snapped.