Chapter 11

Aurelia Esme

Saturday

It's been a good week so far, Finn left me and I found out Cindy and I had a lot in common. We both love lacrosse and track, we loved photography and we are total bookworms.

Cindy and I had no plans scheduled for today so we decided to go shopping together, Cindy asked Finn if he wanted to come to the mall with us. So I went and asked Wyatt to come along.

-

'this one?! Or this one?! Red or black? Oohh or white!' Wyatt said while walking across the lingerie store.

I felt like hitting myself but i couldn't hold back my laugh "Wyatt it's just underwear!' I yelled at him while laughing. 'THIS ONE?!' he yelled back while holding a set up.

I shook my head and walked to him, trying to explain it wasn't a big deal. "What do you mean not a big deal?!" he looked at me with such disbelief so I  bursted out laughing. 'I'm sorry lover boy' i said while grabbing his arm.

"okay, since it's so important to you I'll let you pick a few sets okay?' The smile on his face grew as he dragged me across the different racks.

He was staring at my chest and i caught him staring, hitting his arm 'what do you think you're doing!' and he he snapped out of his thoughts 'I was just trying to figure out your Uh size?..' he said with his cheeks reddening.

He looked away from me and pointed at a set he liked, but I weren't sure.. There was so much lace, and almost see-through, of course Wyatt wouldn't mind.

"Ah.. I don't know..' I  hesitated but I saw the adorable smile on Wyatt's  face so I just couldn't say no.

"Please.. I'm sure it'll look great on you!' and he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I looked for my size and walked to the fitting room, with Wyatt following me.

I pointed at a couch in front of the fitting rooms "you can sit there.. and stay there!" I said to Wyatt while trying to look mad.

"Fine" he sits down on the couch and pulls his phone out.

I try a couple of the sets on just to please Wyatt. They weren't really my type, I only wear Calvin Klein or PINK under garments anything else is a no no.

"So.. are they okay?" I heard Wyatt say from the couch.

"Yeah...but,not my type."

"Maybe I should come in there ya know, too see if there my type on you?" I could imagine him smirking while saying this.

"Okay, Fine But let me just change into the last set,"

I quickly change into my clothes that I was wearing, "come on in". As Wyatt opens the door I pull out my middle finger and salute it to him. His facial expression turned upside down straight away.

"Damn, thought I was gonna get some action" he sighs in frustration.

"Bitch. You thought." I smiled as we walked out of the store.

Cindy and Finn were coming out of Sephora. Finn looked annoyed, he held up his arm and showed us all the lipstick swatches on it.

"Who's hungry?" Cindy asks.

"Me" we all say in sync.

-

"So, Cindy is Finn the only guy you've dated?" I ask, just wanting to find out how many guys she's been with.

Cindy licked her ice creamed and breathed. "I've only dated two guys my entire life, Finn and Andrew. Andrew was real abusive to me. He actually used to own the little cafe I worked in. As I started working later shifts when people barely came. He did things to me which was just," I could see her tearing up.

"It's okay babe" Finn hugs her tightly.

"Anyways I had to keep the job because I had no money to support my college funds, that's when Finn came into my life and saved my life." Cindy looks up at Finn and kisses his cheek.

We carried on eating our food while listening to Wyatt's ridiculous story.

Wyatt placed his chop sticks down and began to speak.

"So When i was about thirteen, I wasn't allowed to lock my door, in case of emergency.It was the time of winter. Heavy blankets were the field of comfort. Now my friend," Wyatt looks over at Finn and raises his eyebrows up a few times. Finn scrunches up his face and Wyatt continues on.

"I found another advantage of this blanket.The thought that i could masturbate without being caught underneath the blanket."

"Okay I think we sho-" Finn states. Wyatt puts a finger to Finn's mouth and Finn sits back down.

"Now the blanket surely did hide the thing that was happening but the bed did not. Soon the squeaking sound started due to the motion.Now i had my head covered by the blanket and could do nothing but hear his mom's voice."

"Your fucking disgusting" I say with a laugh.

Cindy puts her hand over her mouth and giggles abit.

"And I quote, "Wyatt if your masturbating right now your washing the blanket!"

We all start cracking up with laughter, Wyatt takes a sip of his drink and says; "and that folks is the day my mom caught me masturbating"

"Jesus Wyatt, you just had to bring it all out didn't you?"

"Indeed, Mr.Wolfhard."

-

It's around eight PM, Cindy and I were getting ready to watch a movie and changing into our pyjamas.

Cindy was folding her clothes and looked over at me.

"Hey, I had a great time today Aurelia. It was nice just shopping, chilling and getting to know you abit more"

"It was nice hanging with you too and getting to know your backstory" I say while lying down on my pillow.

Cindy sets down a few of her clothes and lays on her bed while staring up at the ceiling.

"So...How many guys have you dated? If you don't mind me asking"

I choked on thin air a little bit. "Well, I've only been with one guy he was amazing." I didn't want to count Finn as someone I dated, he was nothing to me.

"Did you love him?" She asks turning to face me.

"It wasn't love," I say, "but the way I felt around him makes me think it was pretty damn close"

-

Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I've literally had writers block this whole week :( I felt bad that I hadn't updated so I did two chapters just for y'all! Also thaankuuuu for 6k it means the world to me🖤