Chapter 20

Finn Wolfhard

Opening the fridge, I noticed my Arizona wasn't in there, I'd be dying to drink it all day especially after climbing up and down the stairs to get to each class.

Milo was laying on the bed on his phone I roll my eyes, probably texting Aurelia.

I look up from the fridge and hold on to the side door, clenching my jaw. "Did you drink my fucking Arizona" Milo doesn't even glance up from his phone.

"Hey! Are you deaf?" this time he looked up from his phone.

"Well don't leave it in there" he brushes it off like it's nothing.

What a fucking fuckhead.

I walk up to his bed angrily "Don't touch my fucking shit, Ive been dying to drink that all day"

He looks up at me "You snooze you lose" then back at his phone.

I punch him straight in the face, which caused him to fall off the bed. He gets up holding his jaw.

"Are you fucking kidding? Over a ninety - nine cent drink!"

"Yes over a ninety - nine fucking cent drink"

"Okay then, I see how it is" he says then barges straight at me.

He punches me in the nose causing it to bleed.

"I just bought this fucking shirt!"

I get on top of him and start punching his face until my knuckles hurt. Anger started building up within me, I started thinking about how he took away Aurelia from me.

"Get the fuck off me Finn!"

"No, fuck you"

I punch him some more.

"And guess what Milo! Guess what!"

He turns his head slightly facing me.

"What"

"Aurelia and I hooked up last night" I smile to him.

He gets angry and kicks me in the balls. I fall onto the ground. "It's better when your girlfriend does it"

He kicks the side of my body and sits back down. Once I gain enough strength I pull him down to the ground and start choking him.

"One day," I breathed. "One day I'm going to fucking kill you!" I get off him and he looks scared of me.

I grab the keys to my car and stop at the door.

"Next time don't drink my shit"

-

Aurelia Esme

"What happened? Oh my gosh, a-are you okay?" I said, rushing over to Milo, who was leaning against the couch of his dorm room.

It was the end of the day and i got a text from him telling me to meet him at his room as soon as i could.

"What did you do? Who the hell did this to you?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It doesn't hurt, I've grow immune to the pain."

"Was it Cindy? Did she have anything to do with this?"

You see Milo knew all this time Cindy was lesbian, and she told him if he were ever to tell Finn then she would kill him but I didn't think it was literal.

He chuckled, thinking that I'd believe that Cindy could cause that.

"No, I would never hit a women but I have absolutely no issues with hitting men." He said, allowing me to take his bloody knuckle in my hand to allow me to clean it.

I tugged his hand underneath the running water, trying to wipe off the drying blood that covered it.

"Who was it then, Milo? It seems like you're avoiding this question." I sighed, removing his hand from the water and using a paper towel to remove any of the remaining blood.

"I'm not avoiding the question; I just don't want you to be mad at me..." "Just tell me, Milo. It's bad enough that you even got into a fight. I think I at least deserve to know who has a few broken bones."

He chuckled at the end of my statement but then replied, "your asshole of a ex - boyfriend got mad at me for drinking his Arizona."

My eyes widened slightly, running a wet paper towel over the large cut on his forehead.

Really over a drink? That's some pre school shit.

"Well did he say it was anything else?"

I noticed Milo's face seem to pale completely while i was still attempting to fix his forehead. "It's not important. Let's just go somewhere, I need some alone time with you before I go insane."

"Like I said," i mumbled. "Avoiding the question, once again."

I quickly tossed the paper towel in the trash and sighed, there was nothing more i could do to help him—at least nothing more while in his room.

"If I tell you, can we go?..." He stepped forward and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me as close to him as humanly possible.

I nodded my head slightly against his shoulder before pulling away to watch him as he talked, his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"He said that you guys hooked up last night,"

Fuck.

"And that one day he's gonna Kill me"

What the fucking fuck.

"I'll take care of it" he says.

"No it's fine, go down to Jaeden's room," I hand him the spare key.

"And get some rest"

He takes the key from my hands "How did you even get this?"

"Wyatt gave me it, when there were thunder storms I would lay in the bed with him cause I was scared so.."

"Thankyou" He kisses me on the cheek and walks out.

Now I have to find Finn.

-

Omg guys I haven't updated in awhile and I'm so sorry! A few days ago Wattpad was glitching so I decided to delete it and when I went to go re download it, it was not in the App Store :( but now it's back up and running ! I was going to cry bc I thought they deleted Wattpad💓