Chapter 14

Milo Brooks

I sat on the couch, watching TV when i heard Finn unlock the door and walk to the fridge.

"Did a girl come by?" Finn yelled. "Yeah...heard you found another location to do your business..I'm offended" I jerked.

Finn came and climbed over the couch lounging right bedsides me offering a piece of liquorice but I shook my head.

"She's cute, I like her" I said, on the side of my eye I see Finn's jaw clench. I give him a weird look.

"What's up with you?, you mad bro?"

"Why would I be mad?" Finn said, trying to look past Me, "I'm not mad at all"

I shifted over from him, he got up and push past me and open the door to the bathroom.

"Oh my god, are you on your period again?" was all I muttered.

"No asshole" I hear him say from the other side of the bathroom door.

I pick up a pencil and flick it through my hands, "another episode?" I smirked.

Finn walked out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed while sighing, "Could you shut the fuck up"

"Jeez Louise"

Finn Wolfhard

As soon as I came back from Cindy's room Milo was already being an asshole, I just wanted to sleep and end things with Cindy. I hate pretending to love her and I hate hurting her. I want Aurelia back.

(Instagram)

Finn:
It hurts so bad, not being able to talk to you and knowing how your day was... I hate ignoring you and pretending to be okay... I miss you so fucking much Aurelia

Seen

Finn:
I miss sleeping by your side
When Id wrap my arms around your waist
I miss your soft snores and your messy hair

Aurelia :
Are you drunk again?

Finn:
No, that doesn't matter though

Aurelia:
What do you want Finn

Finn:
You

Aurelia:
Stop texting me

Milo came and layed down besides me, leaning his head on my shoulder, I turn my phone away from him and frown.

"Who's the hoe?" Milo says smirking, I fake punch him.

"The 'hoe' is actually Aurelia, my ex girlfriend" I see Milo pause for a minute and look away.

"Why are you texting her?"

"I want her back" I shot back.

Milo sits up on the bed and I look at him with a expressionless face, "Shit, I mean if you don't want me to get with her just tell me dude" he walks to his dresser and grabs his wallet and phone.