Chapter 15

Aurelia Esme

"Do you have to go?" I asked, looking at Wyatt as he closed his last suitcase.

"You know there's nothing I would have wanted more than to stay here with you, but..." he replied with a sad look in his eyes."I know." I said.

Wyatt's mom was real sick and I understood he had no choice, but i couldn't stand watching him leave.

Everyone was piled in Wyatt's and Jaeden's room, we were all saying our goodbyes to Wyatt.

After saying our goodbyes. He took his luggage and we went out the room. I didn't speak, because it was too hard for me to say goodbye. He hugged me tightly, with his hands around my waist.

I rapped my arms around his shoulder, refusing to let go of him. I stood there, hugging, and couldn't bear the thought he would be gone. Even though it wasn't the first time you were apart for so long, it hurt just as if it was the first time.

"I don't want to leave you here" he said to me, looking down at me. "I don't want you to leave ether," I started crying "I don't want to stay here alone." He wiped my tears, and smiled abit.

I didn't want this moment to ever end. It did. I checked my phone for the time, and it was time for Wyatt to leave.

"We have to go" i said and help him out the door, with his suitcases. I went to my car and drove to the airport. He looked at me while I was driving.

"What?" I said, smiling embarrassedly.

"I can't believe I won't see your beautiful face for so long"

I blushed.

"I can't believe I wouldn't see your dimples up close for the next few months"

He smiled "I will miss you so much" he said, looking at me once again. "You'll be okay" i tried to comfort him.

"I wouldn't. Come on, school is way overrated! You don't need it. You can learn everything you need from me" he tried to convince me to come along to Chicago with him.

"Said the guy who mixed up between 'your' and 'you're'!" I laughed, smiling at him.

"It doesn't matter!" he defended himself "That's what autocorrect is for" i laughed even harder and it made him laugh as well.

"Stop, you'll get me to crush!" I screamed, trying to get myself together. I kept driving until i sadly got to the airport.

"I'm afraid we're here" I said and stopped the car.

I got out of my vehicle, and went to get Wyatt's luggage. He took my hand and I got inside the airport.

"I'll miss you" i whispered. "I love you" he also whispered, and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too" I said and hugged him.

He rubbed my back with his hands. It was hard for me to think I wouldn't feel his touch for so long. I moved apart.

He checked his phone to see the time, he looked at me with Dad eyes signalling it was time to leave. He held out his hand for me to take it, I grabbed it like it was lifeline trying to save me from drowning. His thumb wiped away a fallen tear while kissing my forehead.

"Don't cry, you're gonna make me cry, and we can't have that" he laughed but stopped when he saw my expression. "It's gonna be okay, okay? When can FaceTime very single day and night" he led me by the hand, neither of us said anything as we walked. Being there with each other was enough right now. Finally we got to the security gate where I couldn't no longer walk with him any further.

I let go of Wyatt's hand for a quick second hug, he hugged me for as long as he could, running his hand up and down my back while I cried into his shoulder.Our hug was interrupted when the lady on the speaker announced his flight.

He kissed me on the cheek and let go then took his suitcase and turned to leave. I watched him as he started walking towards the gate. I started crying again. I sit on one of the nearby chairs, and wait for his plane to take off.

-

I stood next to the window, looking at the plane. I thought of Wyatt. He's probably sitting there, getting ready to take off. I waited for the plane to take off. It took a little longer than it should have, but I guessed it was probably just a little delay and that it would probably leave every second now.

I felt someone touching my waist. I turned around. "Wyatt?" I said, surprised. "I forgot something" he said, trying to breathe properly "It was very important."

"What was so important that you had to get down from the plane for?" he didn't say anything; He just took me by my waist and kissed me passionately.

We kissed for a few minutes while people on the gate were watching us. He detached his lips from mine.

"You stopped a plane from taking off, for this?" I asked him, can't help it but smiling. "I wanted you to know that I'm always thinking about you, wherever you are."