Jurassic Buck

Mabel was giving a tour around the outside of the shack. She was driving the Mystery Cart, which had a cart of seats behind it. Stan, Bella, and Gompers peeked out the window of the gift shop at the group.

"Finally, we have the whole house to ourselves," Stan said.

"What do you think, Gompers?" Bella said. "Dance party?"

Gompers bleated in response.

"I'm not hearing a no," Stan smiled. He turned the 'Open' sign to 'Closed', and Bella turned on the radio. The two of them and Gompers started dancing. They ate popsicles off the floor, Bella and Stan played with Gompers's face, they wore sunglasses and took a selfie. They took more pictures, chewed on books, and danced on the counter and floor.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Stan cheered. Him and Bella fell to the ground, tired out. Gompers walked up and licked them.

"Uh oh, cuddle time!" Bella giggled. She and Stan sat up, and Gompers sat in both of their laps.

"Gompers, can we tell you a secret?" Stan whispered. "You're our favorite goat in the whole world."

The two people yawned, falling asleep with Gompers as a pillow. The goat closed his eyes, also falling asleep. Mabel entered the gift shop, counting money. She yelled out when she tripped over the sleeping kids.

"Wha- Stan? Bella?" Mabel said. Her glasses had fallen off her face, and she looked back at the two. "What are you doing on the floor?"

"Being cute and great," Stan said. He put an arm around Gompers and Bella, and she put an arm around the two of them, squishing the goat between them.

"Yeesh, and I thought your brother was weird," Mabel chuckled, putting her glasses back on.

"No, he's more like-" Stan grabbed a notebook from the shelf. "Uhh, let's solve a mystery! I kiss a pillow with Dan's face on it!"

"Hehe, that's a pretty good impression," Mabel laughed. Bella joined her. Gompers started chewing on Mabel's sock.

"Go, go!" Stan encouraged. "Chew that sock!"

"Ah!" Mabel lifted her foot off the ground, and Gompers tore off a piece of her sock. Mabel opened the window. "Ok, outside. Now."

"No!" Stan and Bella cried, running over to hold the goat.

"Graunty Mabel, it's not safe for him out there!" Stan protested.

"There's predators! And barbecues!" Bella worried.

"Kids, that's just the natural order," Mabel said. "It's not my fault your goat is potentially delicious."

"He belongs inside like a person!" Stan glared at her.

"People don't sit around in their own filth!" Mabel argued. "'Cept for Ria."

"And we're the lesser for it," Bella said. "Maybe we're the ones that should be put outside."

"Hmpf," Stan said, and him and Bella walked out of the room with Gompers.

-----

Ford and Ria were in the woods, sitting on the back of Ria's pick-up truck.

"Today's the day, Ria," Ford said. "Thanks for coming along on this mission."

"Dude, it's an honor," Ria said, wiping her forehead. "Today I'm sweating from heat and excitement!"

"There's something hidden in these woods," Ford said, looking at a newspaper. "Something big enough to tear the top off a car. If we get a picture of it, we'll be heroes!"