Breaking News - Thalia wants me dead

Percy's POV

I don't know how to explain all that is happening to Thalia. But here goes, "Lightning Queen -"

"Don't call me that!"  Thalia exclaimed.

"Ok, babe..." - Percy

Thalia slaps me, a perfect backhand, square on my face.

"Ow!" 

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Anyway... Pine cone face."

"I swear on Styx Percy, you are going to die." The next thing she did was punch me in the arm then give me a kiss on cheek.

"Getting to the point though, Hel has offered to adopt me."

"Ok and..."

"You become my mate... And you get adopted by Aegir..."

"Ok... Well I live with you... I'm dating you... I love you... I don't see anything bad with that. And how can my shield adopt me?"

"Aegir is the Norse god of the Sea."

"No! So I will become a seaweed brain?"

"Yes" I saw a tear weal up in the corner of her eye. "Haha seriously though, you will keep your lightning powers and gain water powers. And together with an army, we will destroy Olympus and Asgard - well at least those unwise enough to oppose us -  and take over as gods... Or so I've been told."

"First off psycho plan... Second off will I be able to beat up Annabeth, she hurt you and for that will pay."

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Let's get back to Hel."

"Wait, Perce, let's just wait a bit seeing as we're mates."

And with that she pulled me into a kiss.