Surprise...

Annabeth's POV - Camp Half-Blood - Midgard

I wake up to see Clarrise next to me. Athena loves her more than Percy, I love her more than Percy. I get up and get some clothes on because I don't want to jog around Camp Half-Blood how I am now... Butt-naked!

I get out the cabin and my legs start jogging. I run past Thalia's tree and see a dark woman appear. A crooked smile appears on her face. "Surprise from Hel!" She said with an acidic tone... But Hel can't leave Hel she's been trapped there by Odin I think...

"H-how are y-you h-h-here."

"I am a hologram."

"Thank the Gods."

A sword pierces through my leg. I whimper as the blood trickles down my leg. "Expect a Greek Ragnarok child because you will all go down in fire as well as the Norse!" She spits before the hologram fades and disappears. I see a green liquid seep into my leg from the sword (Poison). I fall and disappear underneath the root of Thalia's tree, it covers me up and I can't see the sun. I am trapped. A tear wells up in my eye as the root strangles me. I lose consciousness and the root releases my neck this allows me to breathe in my little coffin. I have been buried under a tree. 

A/N - Facepalm... Just... Well done Annabeth.