What i protect pt. 1 Marth X Reader

(Y/n) woke up and yawned as the bright light from her window hit her face. She sighed as she tried to shield her eyes.

''Why is it so damn bright?'' Asked (Y/n) to no one in general. She got out of bed and was in her pajamas. She scratched her head and fox ears. ''What do I want to do today?'' She walked to her light and turned it on before hearing a knock at the door. ''Coming.'' (Y/n) walked to the door and opened it. There was Roy.

''Hey good morning (Y/n).'' Said Roy with a smile.

''Good morning Roy. What you want?'' Asked (Y/n).

''I was just going to ask are you coming down to breakfast? Cause I'm going down there now.'' Said Roy.

''Yeah. ''Let me just get dressed and we can go together.'' Said (Y/n). Roy nodded and waited for the Kitsune deity. (Y/n) placed on her deity robe.

She went to the mirror

She went to the mirror. ''I really have to go clothes shopping.'' Said (Y/n). She dusted her dress and went back to the door. She came out and closed the door behind her.

''I forgot you dress so elegant.'' Said Roy.

yeah, sense i'm a deity I always had on respectable clothes.'' Said (Y/n).

''Well they look great. Ready to go?'' Asked Roy. (Y/n) nodded and the two went off. They walked to the eating area. There (Y/n) saw girls sitting together. The children all together and the villains together with many other groups. ''Lets go get our food. Then we can go sit down.'' The two went and grabbed breakfast foods such as eggs, sausages, bacon, and bagels.

''Where do we sit?'' Asked (Y/n).

''You can sit with me and the other fighters.'' Said Roy. He started leading (Y/n) to his table. At the table there was Pit, Dark Pit, Link, Cloud, Ike, Male Robin, Corrin, and Marth. There were two empty seats. ''How about you sit between me and Marth?''

''Sure.'' Said (Y/n). She blushed slightly. Marth, she knew was one of hottest and cutest guys in smash. Roy sat down and (Y/n) sat next to him.

''Hey its (Y/n).'' Said Link.

''Hey guys.'' Said (Y/n).

''How you doing today?'' Asked Pit.

''I'm fine. Thanks for asking.'' Said (Y/n). She looked at Marth. Marth smiled at her.

''(Y/n) I hope your not uncomfortable sitting with all us guys.'' Said Marth.

''Oh i'm not. Back in my game there was only two other girls besides me.'' Said (Y/n).

''I'm surprised she isn't freaking out about being around us boys.'' Said Ike.

''Yeah, a lot of girls freak out like Peach and Zelda.'' Said Link.

''Aren't you like Zelda's boyfriend?'' Asked (Y/n) to Link.

''No, many people think we are a couple. I just save her. Just like how people think Mario and Peach are a couple. Their not. She may like me but i'm a single pringle.'' Said Link laying back.