Choose me Male Corrin X Reader Part 1

Corrin was never able to choose something. He couldn't choose what he liked to wear, what he wanted to do, where he wanted to go, he couldn't even choose what he wanted to eat. Choosing something was a very hard task for him. Even now just choosing weather he wants a apple or a orange is taking him forever.

''I want the....no... Maybe the.....no not that either.'' Said Corrin as he thought about what he wanted. The apple or the orange. Cloud was standing next to him waiting. ''Maybe the....no not that either.'' Cloud sighed.

''He'll have both.'' Said Cloud quickly and paid for the extra one. The manager placed both a apple and orange on Corrin's tray. The two started walking to a table. ''Why does it take you so long to choose something so simple?

''Because, it's a hard choice. It was hard to choose what family I was going to fight with in my game too.'' Said Corrin. Cloud sat down.

''It can't take you that long. You ended up getting both games.'' Said Cloud.

''Yeah I know.'' Said Corrin as he bit the apple.

''Hey Corrin.'' Said a female voice. Cloud and Corrin turned and saw Zelda walking towards them.

''Oh Zelda, how are you?'' Asked Corrin.

''I'm good but I am so cold. Can I wear your jacket?'' Asked Zelda.

''I don't have a jacket.'' Said Corrin. Zelda looked around trying to find another excuse.

''Well can I wear your cape?'' Asked Zelda.

''It's attached to my clothes so I won't be able to.'' Said Corrin. Zelda cursed in her mind.

''I see. Well I'm sorry i'll see you later.'' Said Zelda. She held her arms out for a hug. Corrin looked at her confused.

''Sorry Zelda but I'm eating right now.'' Said Corrin. Zelda blushed.

''Oh yeah. Bye.'' Said Zelda as she cursed again. Cloud looked at Corrin.

''I think Zelda likes you.'' Said Cloud. Corrin looked at him.

''Really?'' Asked Corrin.

''Yeah, all the signs are right there.'' Said Cloud. Corrin nodded.

''I guess.'' Said Corrin.

''You like her back?'' Asked Cloud. Corrin thought and shook his head.

''Not really. She's not really my type.'' Said Corrin.

''Really? Who's your type?'' Asked Cloud.

''Hey guys.'' Said a voice. Corrin turned around and smiled.

''(Y/n).'' Said Corrin. (Y/n) sat down next to Corrin.

''What you guys talking about?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Oh nothing really what you up too?'' Asked Cloud.

''Just trying to find something to do. I'm so bored.'' Said (Y/n).

''How about you hang out with us?'' Asked Corrin. (Y/n) smiled.

''I would love too. First I have to go use the bathroom. I'll be right back.'' Said (Y/n). She got up and walked to the bathroom. Cloud looked at Corrin.

''(Y/n).'' Said Cloud. Corrin looked at him.

''What?'' Asked Corrin.

''(Y/n)....(Y/n) is your type.'' Said Cloud. Corrin blushed.

''Yeah I guess she is.'' Said Corrin. Cloud nodded.

''So you want to know her better and talk to her more huh?'' Asked Cloud. Corrin nodded. ''Alright.'' Cloud saw (Y/n) return. She sat down.

''I'm back.'' Said (Y/n).

''I have to leave. I forgot that I said I would help Ryu with training.'' Said Cloud. He got up and started walking away. He turned and winked at Corrin. Corrin mouthed a thank you. He then turned to (Y/n).

''So what do you like to do for fun?'' Asked Corrin.

''I like to chill and play games.'' Said (Y/n). Corrin thought of something.

''Want to go to the meadow? You can ride me there.'' Said Corrin. (Y/n) nodded.

''Yeah. Let's race there.'' Said (Y/n). The two got up and ran outside. They then got to a area.

''So whoever gets to the meadow first wins.'' Said Corrin. (Y/n) nodded.

''Yeah. Let's do it.'' Said (Y/n). She transformed into a fox while Corrin turned into a dragon. They then got in a pouncing position. They then growled and ran off to the meadow. They ran as fast as they could trying to out run each other and get there first. After 20 minutes they were about to make it to the meadow. They ran faster and both stepped at the same time. They jumped and transformed back into humans.

''That was awesome.'' Said (Y/n). Her fox tail wagging behind her. Corrin nodded.

''For a fox you sure are fast.'' Said Corrin.

''Same to you Corrin.'' Said (Y/n). They looked around at the meadow. ''Well here we are. The meadow.''

''Hey want me ride me now?'' Asked Corrin. (Y/n) looked excited.

''Yeah.'' Said (Y/n). Corrin transformed and (Y/n) jumped on his back. ''Alright let's go.'' Corrin started running as (Y/n) sat on him. The breeze pushing her hair backwards. ''I didn't know you were so fast. I feel so free right now.'' Corrin continued to run. As a pair of eyes watched them.

''You will not steal Corrin from me (Y/n).'' Said Zelda hiding. She did her side B and sent an explosive at (Y/n). Corrin saw it and ran out the way as (Y/n) hung on to him tightly. Zelda had on a large cloak but had Link's horse that she stole from him. She rode after them firing explosives after (Y/n). (Y/n) ducked her head as Corrin ran faster.

''Who the hell?'' Said (Y/n). She noticed they Corrin turned and they were running along the side of a cliff. She looked down. It was a long fall. She reached for her back. ''Damn it I didn't bring my staff glider.'' (Y/n) turned to the person as they sent more explosive.

''Die.'' Said Zelda in a unrecognizable voice. She sent another explosive. (Y/n) saw it would hit Corrin. She pushed Corrin to the left as she fell to the right where the cliff was. Corrin turned back and rolled on the floor. He looked at (Y/n) as she went under the cliff. Away from his view.

''(Y/n)!!!'' Yelled Corrin as he stuck his hand out. (Y/n) continued to fall as the edge of the cliff was getting further and further away. She closed her eyes as she thought of him.

''Corrin.''