A Relaxing time Ike X Reader Part 1

Ike was walking with some of his well trusted friends. Marth, Link, Roy, and Robin. The 5 was in Onett. The cars were speeding pass them as they stood near the drug store at the center.

''Ike you been having a worried look on your face for like...ever.'' Said Marth.

''Yeah, are you scared of getting hit by a car? If so we can go somewhere else.'' Said Roy. Ike looked at them with a blank face.

''It's not that. Shulk gave (Y/n) some roller blades and this is where she goes to test them out. Knowing her she'll probably get hit by a car.'' Said Ike.

''So your trying to protect her?'' Asked Link with a smirk. Ike being the badass he was hid his blush.

''No but I do know that that moron will probably get hit. I'm just here to prevent it.'' Said Ike.

''So your protecting her.'' Said Robin with a smile.

''I'm not protecting her. She just gets me worried. She'd probably chase a squirrel if it came down to it.'' Said Ike.

''Ike she's a fox not a dog. Besides (Y/n) is a Deity. I doubt she would take rollerblading any different.'' Said Marth.

''What's up Fire Emblem?'' Said a voice.

''Hey I'm the legend of Zelda!!!'' Said Link.

''It should be called the legend of Link.'' Said the voice. ''Besides, it's the same thing.''

''No it is not!!!'' Yelled Link. They then saw a blur go pass them. It then started circling them. ''What in Zelda's name?'' The 5 watched as the figure spinned in front of them before clamping one foot on the floor. Ike blushed as they realized who this dressed like a skater is. She even had her hair in a ponytail. Her (T/c) tail waved behind her.

''Hey.''

''(Y/n)!!'' Yelled the 5. (Y/n) winked.

''In the flesh. How you guys like my skate uniform?'' Said (Y/n). She posed. Ike did his best to hide his blush. The fox girl purred cutely.

''Shulk got you that?'' Asked Link. (Y/n) started skating around them.

''You know it.'' Said (Y/n) as she continued skating.

''So why practice skating here out of all places?'' Asked Robin.

''Well to be honest. It's nice here.'' Said (Y/n).

''Just don't get hit by a car.'' Said Ike.

''You are so negative. I won't get hit by a car thank you very mu- ahhhhh!!!'' Yelled (Y/n) as she fell into the bushes. Ike looked at her and sighed. He started walking over to her.

''You need to be more careful.'' Said Ike as he pulled (Y/n) out the bushes. (Y/n) smiled at him.

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' Said (Y/n). She started skating again. Ike gave her a sweet smile as he watched her skate. She was skating in the street.

''See there is nothing to worry about.'' Said Marth. Ike was about to turn around when he saw the car warning sign. He looked shocked as he saw a car coming right for (Y/n). Time seemed to slow down as Ike started to run out to (Y/n). Ike jumped towards (Y/n) and tackled her out of the way of the car. Marth, Link, Roy, and Robin was shocked. Ike was on top of (Y/n). He breathed heavily as (Y/n) stayed under him. Their eyes met each other's gaze as they both started to breath more heavily. The breath from each of them hit them in the face.

''Ike (Y/n).'' Called Link. Ike and (Y/n) got out of their trance. Ike got off of (Y/n) and picked her. He threw her over his shoulder as he started walking back towards his friends. (Y/n) fought against Ike but found it hard to even loosen his grip.

''You almost got yourself Killed you idiot.'' Said Ike. He continued to carry her. (Y/n) pouted.

''Yeah well you could have gotten hurt.'' Said (Y/n). Ike stopped walking and spinned her around so her butt wouldn't be in their faces. She looked up at them.

''Marth. You gonna help me?'' Asked (Y/n). Marth laughed.

''My apologies my lady but you did this to yourself.'' Said Marth.

''Yeah and besides I wouldn't want to interrupt your and Ike's 'relationship'' Said Link. Ike glared at Link as he tried to hide his embarrassment. (Y/n) looked confused and faced Ike.

''Be quiet Link.'' Said Ike. He let down (Y/n). (Y/n) spinned around in her rollerblades.

''I'm getting better at it.'' Said (Y/n). She smiled and circled Ike.

''Do you want to go back over my shoulder?'' Threatened Ike. (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him.

''You can try.'' Said (Y/n). Before she could roll away Ike grabbed her and placed over his shoulder. ''I didn't mean literally.''

''Stop resisting.'' Said Ike.

''Your like a cop.'' Said (Y/n). Ike started walking away carrying her. The 4 guys looked at Ike confused.

''Ike? Where are you going?'' Asked Robin.

''I'm taking the moron back to her room.'' Said Ike.

''Hey!!!'' Yelled (Y/n) as she hit his back. Ike smirked and chuckled as he walked away.

''O-ok bye.'' Said Link still a little confused.

''Ike was never one for romance, but I can easily tell when he likes someone.'' Said Marth.

.