Make Me Good Dark Pit X Reader Part 2

Dark Pit's anger was clouding his mind as he tried to hit Pit. (Y/n) was in front of him. She held him back shouting to get him to calm down.

''You don't know anything!! Nothing!!'' Yelled Dark Pit as (Y/n) held him back.

''Dark Pit calm down it's ok please.'' Plead (Y/n). Dark Pit looked into her eyes seeing the concern she had for him. He stopped and took a step back. He looked back at Pit.

''Your lucky (Y/n) was holding me back or I would have micro shot you right back into kid icarus.'' Threatened Dark Pit before grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and walking away, dragging her with him. Dark Pit walked into his room with her and shut the door behind him. (Y/n) watched as he jumped onto his bed and sighed. ''I'm sorry.'' (Y/n) walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

''You didn't do anything wrong. You know that.'' Said (Y/n).

''They made me-''

''They were being jerks. I never realized how bad it was till now. How you been treated. If anything I'm sorry for not defending and coming to you sooner.'' Said (Y/n) as she looked down. Dark Pit grabbed her arm. She looked at him as he looked away.

''Don't worry about it.'' Said Dark Pit. He gave her a small smile. ''Your fine. You never did anything to hurt me.'' (Y/n) looked at him with a blush. Dark Pit noticed her blush and turned blushing. She giggled.

''You embarrassed Dark Pit?''

''Shut up.'' Said Dark Pit making (Y/n) laugh.

''Awww little Dark Pit is red in the face.'' (Y/n) laughed again but was then hit in the face with a pillow. Dark Pit smirked at her and chuckled. (Y/n) got up and blew a strand of hair out her face.

''I'm going to get you.'' Said (Y/n) as she grabbed a pillow and lunged forward hitting Dark Pit with her pillow. He shook his head and hit her with the pillow again. She blocked and they continued trying to get each other with the pillows. They kept at it for another 5 minutes before breathing heavily. ''Your
.. better...than...I thought.''

''Same...to...you...'' Said Dark Pit breathing heavily between words. They fell back onto the bed. ''I guess your not that bad.''

''Says the sword fighting angel.'' Said (Y/n) with a smirk.

''Replied the Staff welding deity.'' Dark Pit smirked back at her.

''Oh fuck you.'' Said (Y/n) making the two laugh. (Y/n) sat up after she heard her stomach growl. Dark Pit sat up with her chuckling.

''Looks like someone is hungry.'' Said Dark Pit. (Y/n) blushed embarrassed. Dark Pit than jumped out the bed and went to the door. ''Well let's go.''

''Go? Where are we going?'' Asked (Y/n) jumping out the bed.

''Your hungry right? Let's go grab something to eat.'' Said Dark Pit. (Y/n) smiled brightly and walked out the door. They walked next to each other as they went out the mansion and to the smash restaurant. They smiled and talked on the way there. They walked inside and saw Snake.

''Welcome to smash restaurant where the meals are smashing.'' Said Snake.

''Table for 2 please.'' Said Dark Pit. (Y/n) looked at him shocked. Snake led them to a table and gave them 2 menus.

''Your server will be with you shortly.'' Said Snake. He then walked away. Dark Pit noticed (Y/n) looking at him with a huge smile. He looked at her confused.

''What?''

''You said please. You used manners.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit smirked and leaned back.