My Guardian Angel Pit X Reader Part 2

Hey guys I'm sorry It took so long to make the part 2 for Pit but now it's here. I have been so very excited for smash ulimate that I been forgetting to update this story. I was beyond happy with this game and when it said that all of the fighters have returned I knew I can again main young link and ice climbers. Not to mention I'm sure for glory will be insane. Yes, I have a nintendo switch and I can't wait for all the amazing games that's coming out. Well now for the Pit story, here it is Pit X Reader Part 2, My Guardian Angel.
.
.
.
Pit continued to ride on top of (Y/n) as she ran in her fox form. Pit looked up and saw the ship getting very close to the smash mansion.

"I can't believe subspace is back. We have to hurry." Said Pit as he took out his arrows and shot at some of the enemies. Once they made it to the mansion. (Y/n) turned back into her half human form.

"Come on we have to go to master hand and crazy hand." Said (Y/n). Her and Pit started running towards their office and saw Master hand and crazy hand looking at them. "Pit said it's subspace that's attacking us."

"I see, alright, we will call the fighters now." Said Master hand. He held down the intercom and started talking. "All smashers outside now, this is not a drill I repeat, this is not a drill." The smashers ran outside and saw many enemies.

"Oh my." Said Peach. One came at the fighters but Pit shot it with arrow killing it. Everyone stared as Master hand, Crazy hand, Pit, and (Y/n) stood in front of them.

"My smashers. Subspace had returned from brawl and is going against us once again. We will need to fight them." Stated Master hand.

"How are we going to get inside?" Asked Mario.

"We are not sure yet. But with these enemies we have to worry about that first. Protect the mansion." Stated Crazy hand. Everyone than broke into combat. (Y/n) and Pit fought side by side and killed a bunch of enemies.

"Pit, how did you guys defeat this thing last time?" Asked (Y/n) as she killed another enemy.

"We fought against Tabuu and defeated him." Stated Pit. (Y/n) nodded and swung against the two more enemies.

"There are flying ones." Stated Samus. Shulk activated jump.

"Now it's Shulk time." He jumped in the air and killed three enemies and landed. "I'm really feeling it."

"Your a amateur boy." Said Bayonetta as she did her insane air combos. She landed and was saved by a eat kids hunger from ness. She smiled at him and everyone continued fighting but the enemies kept coming non-stop.

"There has to be a way to stop the enemy flow." Said Pit. (Y/n) looked over and saw the ship returning to a temple.

"We might have to go there." Said (Y/n). Master hand slapped ten enemies.

"Very well, we will send 4 people to fight the enemies there. Pit, (Y/n), Cloud, and Roy will go." The 4 nodded. "(Y/n) you and Cloud are in charge." They nodded.

"Awww come on." Said Pit.

"Boooo." Said Roy. Ike and Dark Pit hit the two over the head.

"Just follow directions." Said the two. Pit and Roy pouted as (Y/n) giggled and Cloud sighed.

"Let's go." Said Cloud. The 3 nodded.

"Pit wait." Said Palutena. She granted him the power of flight. "Alright now go." The 4 ran off and ran towards the temple, killing enemies along the way. Once they got to the ground under the floating temple they stopped.

"How are we going to get up there?" Asked Roy. Cloud started up limit break.

"I have a idea. Pit flies us up till his arms get tired. From there Cloud will use his limit break and I'll take care of the rest." Said (Y/n).

"It's the best choice we got. Let's do it." Said Cloud. Pit activated flight. Cloud, (Y/n), and Roy jumped up as high as they could and Pit grabbed them. Pit held onto them bringing them up for a long time. Once he dropped them Roy and (Y/n) grabbed onto Cloud as he used his jump limit break. (Y/n) than changed her staff into a glider and had Cloud and Roy hang onto her as she glided with Pit onto the temple. Once they made it on top they landed.

"Now what?" Asked Pit.

"We have to make it inside. We need to make a hole to fit in and jump through." Said Cloud.

"Leave it to me." Said Roy. He started his B move and waited till it was at full power before releasing it making a hole in the ground big enough for one to go at a time.

"Good job Roy." Said (Y/n). Roy smiled. Cloud walked to the hole.

"I'll go down first and see if it's clear. Than you guys come in afterwards." Said Cloud. He jumped in.

"Typical leave it to the soldier." Said (Y/n) smirking.

"Hey than what am i?!" Yelled Roy. (Y/n) and Pit laughed.

"Come on it's clear." Said Cloud. Roy jumped in next. Pit went in after. (Y/n) jumped down next and felt arms wrap around her waist catching her before her feet can touch the ground. She looked at who caught her and saw Pit with a blush. She blushed with him.

"Thanks Pit." Said (Y/n) smiling sweetly. Pit's whole face went red.

"N-no problem (Y/n)." Said Pit happily. He than put her down. The 4 started running through the temple till they came to a fork in the road.

"We'll have to split up. Me and Pit will go to the right while Roy and (Y/n) go to the left." Said Cloud.

"Ok." Said Roy.

"Wait why am I paired with you?" Asked Pit disappointed that he wasn't with (Y/n).

"Me and (Y/n) are in charge so it's only natural for the leaders to lead the partnership. Also even if she wasn't a leader I wouldn't put her with you. I would have put her with me. You have flight in case we need to leave and she has a glider in case we need to leave so if I put you and her together how would me and Roy get out and if we did survive the fall?" Explained Cloud.

"You got a point there." Said Pit.

"Don't worry Pit. Sooner or later we will be reunited again." Said (Y/n) taking his hand in hers with a blush. They than let there hands slowly leave each other's as they went to the different tunnels. Roy (Y/n) kept running inside hoping to find the source which was Tabuu. They stopped at a door and thought about it.

"We don't know what is on the other side, how should we approach this?" Asked Roy. (Y/n) walked up to the door and kicked the door off it's hinges. "That could work." (Y/n) and Roy ran in and saw Tabuu inside of a gigantic robot.

"Tabuu stop harassing the smash mansion." Said (Y/n) taking out her staff. Roy took out his sword.

"I was surprised that there was 4 of you. Your friends are fighting against a army. Don't you want to save them?" Said Tabuu with a smirk.

"Cloud and Pit can take care of it. You are our main priority." Said (Y/n). Her and Roy charged towards Tabuu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys here is the second part of Pit's story. I hope you all like it. Also who do you hope to see in smash ulimate. Tell me who you want in the comments. I'll tell you guys for sure I want Shantae in smash. But like I said who do you all want, comment, and see you guys for the next part, I believe Robin's Part 2 is next or it's Roy. Which ever one has the most views currently.