Choose me Male Corrin x reader part 2

I'm sorry it took so long to update this book guys but I have been very busy. Sense this one had the most views out of Corrin, Roy, and Ike I decided to update this first. Roy should be next if Ike doesn't catch up. Also now that smash ulimate is out (which I've been playing non-stop) I will be adding the new characters to the story, along with reader x Richter, Inkling boy, Ken, maybe Chrom I don't know about that one, and the new DLC that was revealed Joker from Persona 5. All those characters and more will now be making appearances in these stories including Isabelle, Daisy, Simon, Ryu, etc. Well that's pretty much it. Until the other 4 DLC is revealed I won't be adding anyone else to the stories. Well that's it for now, now on with the chapter.
.
.
.
(Y/n) was still falling from the blast Zelda gave her. Zelda started to laugh evily at the thought of (Y/n) being out of the picture. Corrin ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped after (Y/n) shocking Zelda. (Y/n) opened her eyes to see Corrin coming towards her.

"Corrin?!?!?!"

"Don't worry (Y/n), everything is gonna be ok." Stated Corrin. He smiled at her. Seeing that smile made (Y/n) feel like everything was gonna be alright. The two looked down and saw they would be heading towards spikes if they kept falling like this. (Y/n) looked towards her left and saw a little cave in.

"Corrin look." Corrin looked over and smirked.

"Perfect. Hang on to me (Y/n)." (Y/n) held onto Corrin as he turned into a dragon. He than started gliding them towards the cave in. Once inside Corrin turned back to normal.

"Wow Corrin you saved us." Said (Y/n) with a big grin before hugging Corrin. Corrin blushed.

"N-no problem (Y/n)." Replied Corrin. He embraced her back.

"But what now, how do we get back to the top?" Asked (Y/n).

"I have no idea." Said Corrin. The two sat there and thought about it for a few seconds before changing the topic completely. They started laughing at little jokes and told stories about their games and families. It was nearly night time when they heard a voice call out to them from above. The two stopped laughing to hear it again.

"(Y/n), Corrin." Called the voice that was familiar to Corrin.

"Cloud?" Asked Corrin.

"Yeah, it's me and Link." Said Cloud.

"Oh thank god. Cloud you have to get us out of here." Said Corrin.

"No problem. Just hang tight." They heard the sound of horse hooves a few seconds later. After a few minutes Cloud and Link returned. Cloud went to the edge of cliff. He had Isabelle's fishing rod. "Grab on to this and I'll pull you guys up." Corrin and (Y/n) got up, Corrin grabbed the fishing line before grabbing (Y/n) by the waist. (Y/n) placed her arms around Corrin's neck. Corrin tugged on the line. They than started being lifted. By the time they made it to the top they saw Cloud with the help of Link pulling them up. Once they got on the cliff Cloud walked up to Corrin and hit his head.

"What the hell happened?" Asked Cloud.

"We were attacked." Stated Corrin. Link and Cloud stared at them.

"Attacked? By who?" Asked Cloud.

"We don't know, they were wearing a cloak. They also had your horse." Said (Y/n) regarding the last part to Link.

"Now that you say it Ebony was missing earlier." Said Link.

"So someone stole your horse and used it to attack (Y/n) and Corrin." Said Cloud.

"Yeah but who." Said (Y/n). The 4 stood in wonder as to who would try to hurt them.

"We should look for clues. You two get some rest while me and Link look around Ebony's stable." Stated Cloud. The three nodded. Link pet his horse and got on top with Cloud behind him. "First I need to give Isabelle's fishing rod back." Cloud turned to Corrin and (Y/n). "You guys need a ride?"

"Nah, I can take us back." Stated Corrin. He transformed into a dragon as (Y/n) got on him.

"Suit yourself. Let's go Link." Link nodded at Cloud before taking off. Corrin started off back towards the smash mansion with (Y/n) on his back. Once they made it back the two stared at the mansion.

"Somebody was trying to get rid of one of us." Said (Y/n).

"Yeah but who?" Corrin and (Y/n) walked inside the mansion with caution. They looked at everyone like they were a suspect till (Y/n)'s stomach growled. She blushed and turned away from him as Corrin chuckled.

"Let's put a pause in this search to get some food." Said Corrin. (Y/n) nodded without saying a word, Corrin chuckled again and the two went to a restaurant.
.
.
Cloud and Link was inside the stable looking for any clues that could lead to the person trying to hurt (Y/n) or Corrin. They were starting to get frustrated from the non-stop searching with nothing coming up.

"There has got to be something." Said Cloud.

"There's nothing, we have nothing to go off of." Said Link with his hands on his hips.

"Calm down, we just need to look harder."

"Look harder?!?! How can we catch a guy who hasn't left a single trace!!" Link kicked a box that hit the wall making something shiny fall out a hay stack; A paper falling with it. Cloud walked slowly over to the object and picked it up before taking it to Link. The two started to inspect the objects realizing the shiny object was a piece of jewelry, a necklace to be exact. The picture was of Corrin and (Y/n) but (Y/n)'s face had a huge red X over it with a heart around Corrin. The two looked horrified at the picture.

"Someone is trying to erase (Y/n) and keep Corrin for themselves." Said Link.

"Yeah but who?" Said Cloud. The two continued to look at the jewelry and the picture before looking horrified at the realization of who it was. "Oh my god, the person trying to kill (Y/n)....is Zelda."
.
.
.
(Y/n) and Corrin was laughing up a storm as they finished eating their food.

"Geez Corrin." Laughed (Y/n). "I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick." Corrin continued laughing wiping a tear from his eye.

"Sure, hahaha, take your time." Corrin continued to laugh. (Y/n) giggled before making her way towards the bathroom. She turned the corner and walked in the bathroom, locking the door in the process. She turned on the lights and started walking away from the door when someone grabbed her neck in a hold and placed a funny smelling rag to her nose and mouth. (Y/n) struggled as the person held her. (Y/n)'s struggles became softer and softer as her eyes felt heavy.

"Shhhhhh, go to sleep (Y/n)." Said a voice that (Y/n) recognized as Zelda's. Before she could attack her she fell into a deep sleep in Zelda's arms making Zelda smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.