Once In A Book Male Robin X Reader Part 2

Hey guys, the next one is here. Robin had the most views for his first part that didn't have a second so he's up next. I came to this right after watching the new smash direct that happened on the 8th and I'm so hyped for this game. When I said at the beginning that I was going to be including all fighters I didn't know that ulimate would do that. Now that we know King K Kool, Dark Samus, Chrom, Simon Belmont and, Richter are in smash ulimate I may start adding them into the stories along with Ridley, daisy, and the inklings. I am patently waiting for this game and I can't wait for the next direct. By the way, if you could have one character in smash who would it be? Mine is definitely Shantae, especially after seeing shovel knight as a assist trophy I have big hope for her to be in the roster. Now let's get started.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) and Robin's lips were so close that they started brushing against each other. Right when they were about to fully close the gap Samus burst through the door.

"I got the medicine!!" Yelled Samus. (Y/n) and Robin jumped back from each other.

"O-oh, thank you Samus." Said (Y/n) with a clear blush on her face. Samus looked confused at them.

"Was I interrupting something?"

"No, not at all." Said Robin and (Y/n) at the same time. Samus shrugged before walking over to (Y/n).

"Here. Just take this and you should be fine." Said Samus. She than fed it to (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled at her after taking the medicine.

"Thank you Samus." Said (Y/n).

"No problem. Dr. Mario said you should walk around a bit. Even if your a little weak." (Y/n) nodded before sitting up.

"Wait, are you sure?" Asked Robin with clear worry in his tone. Samus nodded.

"Yeah, you can take her around if you want. I have to meet up with Palutena." Samus started walking towards the door. "I'll see you guys later." (Y/n) turned back to Robin and smiled.

"Want to walk around for a bit?" Robin nodded.

"Yeah." (Y/n) got out of bed. Robin instantly went to her side and held his arm out. "Hold my arm as we walk around." (Y/n) grabbed his arm and held it tightly.

"Alright." (Y/n) gave a close eyed smile. Robin blushed before they started walking. They walked outside and saw Marth with Roy and Shulk.

"Hey (Y/n) and Robin. On a date?" Asked Marth.

"I-it's not that. (Y/n) just took some medicine and Dr. Mario told her to walk around a bit." Said Robin.

"Oh, was that why the fight was cancelled?" Asked Roy.

"Yeah." Said (Y/n). Shulk walked over to (Y/n) and looked into her face.

"Your face is a little red." Started Shulk. He grabbed (Y/n) and pulled to the side away from Robin. Robin didn't realize that he was glaring at Shulk as he walked with (Y/n). "Is your face red because of the medicine? Or, is it because your around a boy?"

"Could it be both?" Asked (Y/n). Shulk smiled.

"Wait, does that mean you like me?!!"

"No." Stated (Y/n). Shulk frowned.

"What? Than who?" (Y/n) turned to Robin before looking back at Shulk. Shulk looked at Robin than (Y/n) again.

"Robin? You like Robin?"

"Yeah." (Y/n) kept a straight face. Shulk whined.

"Why Robin? What do he got that I don't?"

"Well Robin is nice, sweet, and pretty cute. I also love the fact that he's a bookworm." Said (Y/n).

"I read a book before."

"Name one"

"Moby Duck." (Y/n) faceplamed.

"First of all it's Moby Dick not duck, second that wasn't even Moby dick, that was a cook book that you bought from Ness."

"Well now I know how to make PK souffle and PK Tacos." Said Shulk. (Y/n) burst out laughing. Shulk blushed and broke out in a big smile. "See, can Robin make you last like I can?"

"Yeah. But it's not the fact that he can make me laugh. He also has these unknown traits to him that I admire." Said (Y/n). Shulk gapped before seeing (Y/n) walk towards Robin. "Sorry about that Robin." Robin gave her a bright smile.

"It's no problem (Y/n)." Said Robin. She grabbed his arm and Robin blushed. Shulk turned to them with a glare before walking over to them. He pulled (Y/n) away from Robin nearly throwing her. Marth caught her as Shulk grabbed Robin by the shirt.

"What do you have that I don't?" Asked Shulk gritting his teeth. Robin grabbed his hand.

"What are you talking about Shulk?"" Asked Robin. Shulk tightened his grip.

"Shulk calm down." Said Roy.

"Shut up Roy!!!" Yelled Shulk. He took out his monado sword and put it to Robin's neck. (Y/n) gasped and tried to go to Robin but Marth held her back.

"Let me go Marth!!!" Yelled (Y/n).

"I'm not letting you get hurt (Y/n)." Said Marth holding her back. Robin used his free hand to move the sword from his neck. Shulk noticed Robin's book and grabbed it. He pushed Robin away from him. Shulk saw a small book fall from Robin's tome book. He picked it up.

"Oh what's this? Once in a life time?" Shulk read the title of the book. Robin looked shocked and ran at Shulk.

"Put that down!!!" Yelled Robin. Shulk back handed him with the hilt of his sword. (Y/n) looked shocked. Shulk started reading the book and burst out laughing.

"Your read romance books? That's so stupid and unmanly." Said Shulk still laughing.

"Shulk put Robin's book down." Said (Y/n). Shulk looked at (Y/n) mad and turned to Robin with gritting teeth.

"Damn it. Your so pathetic that you have (Y/n) protecting you? You don't deserve to have her you little!!" Shulk started walking towards Robin with his sword held in a tight grip. (Y/n) got out of Marth's grip and ran towards Shulk. She grabbed his arm still feeling weak from her sickness.

"Shulk!! What do you think your doing?!!" Yelled (Y/n). Shulk tried to snatch his arm from her. (Y/n) wouldn't let go. She kept a tight grip on him to make sure he didn't hurt Robin.

"Get off of me (Y/n)!!! Why the hell are you protecting him?!!!" Yelled Shulk.

"Because I love him!!!!" Yelled (Y/n). Shulk and Robin's eyes went wide. She smiled sweetly. "I will always protect the one I love." Shulk lost it. His rage for Robin masked his judgement. He again tried to get out her grip but (Y/n) wouldn't let go.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!!!!" Shulk screamed and hit her in the side of the head with his sword. (Y/n) let go and landed on the floor with a thud. Shulk, Robin, Marth, and Roy looked shocked. (Y/n) was laying on the floor unconscious. Robin looked concerned as he stared at her.

"(Y/N)!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well guys, here is the next part to Robin's story. I believe the next one is Ike or Roy. I'll have to look at it when I decide to make the next part. Again to all my readers did you guys like the direct that happened on August 8th? Were you all satisfied with it? I personally was because many of my favorite stages came back. I really hope they add the parasol from melee, that was my favorite weapon. Also to all my gamers, can you describe discord to me? My friend recommended it to me and said it was for gamers which I am but I wanted to know what it's actually like and what you do on it. I'm thinking of getting it because I play tons of games online and would love to play with new people. If you can tell me what it is than please do, I would really appreciate it. Anyway, thank you so much for reading part 2 and stay tuned for the next part.