Make Me Good. Dark Pit X Reader Part 1

Dark Pit was mean to many people and wasn't known for being the nicest guy around like his counterpart Pit. He had no idea how to be nice or even what being nice actually was. Since he was 'Dark' Pit. People automatically treated him mean because he was supposedly evil. But that wasn't the case, he wasn't cared for and that explained his sour behavior to others. However (Y/n) could see that even Dark Pit could be nice. If...he had a little help. (Y/n) watched Dark Pit as he walked around the mansion. He sat on the couch and put on a show to watch.

''Dark Pit doesn't seem so mean. I wonder why Peach told me to stay away from him.'' Said (Y/n). She started making her way to Dark Pit. She smiled as she approached him.

''Hey Pitoo.'' Said (Y/n) as she jogged to him. Dark Pit got mad at the nickname and got up to walk away. (Y/n) was surprised. She caught up to him. ''Wait wait don't leave. Why are you leaving?''

''How many times do I have to tell you and other people?'' Said Dark Pit in a low voice. He whipped his head to (Y/n) with pure anger in his eyes. ''DON'T CALL ME THAT GOD FORSAKEN NAME!!!'' (Y/n) was shocked at him for yelling at her. She jumped a bit.

''I'm sorry. I didn't know you hated that name so much.'' Said (Y/n).

''So you think that I would like to be called a doppleganger? You think I like being known as a copy. Just the evil twin. Think before you talk.'' Said Dark Pit as he walked away. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and followed him.

''No I don't and I'm sorry I called you Pittoo. I promise I won't ever call you that again.'' Said (Y/n).

''What does it matter to you? Your just another droplet of moron in the all ocean of annoyance. Just leave me alone.'' Said Dark Pit. (Y/n) placed her hand on his shoulder.

''I said sorry already. What else do you want me to do?'' Asked (Y/n). Dark Pit looked at her as silence filled the air.

''I want you....to leave me alone.'' Said Dark Pit. He removed her hand from his shoulder and started walking away again towards his room. (Y/n) stared at him as he walked away from her. His figure getting smaller and soon disappearing behind a corner. (Y/n) sighed.

''I really got to be more wise when it comes to Dark Pit.'' Said (Y/n). She sat down on the couch and thought about what Dark Pit said. She could understand him though she wasn't a doppleganger, in her game she couldn't be heard or seen by people. She knew Dark Pit couldn't be heartless, no one could be, but he sure was having trouble showing his feelings. ''Maybe I can help him be nicer and show his feelings.'' (Y/n) smiled and cheered. ''Yup I need to do that.'' (Y/n) jumped up and ran to Dark Pit's room. She stopped in front of his door and knocked.

''What?'' Said Dark Pit.

''Please let me in Dark Pit. I think I can help you.'' Said (Y/n).

''Help me? With what? I don't need your help with anything.'' Said Dark Pit through the door.

''I understand where you are coming from.'' Started (Y/n). Dark pit looked at the door shocked. ''I understand that because your darker than Pit that people treat you evil. Your not, I understand that. I wasn't able to be seen by anyone back in my game. We are the same. Only a limited amount of people talked to us. We were nothing to other people. But just because I can't be seen doesn't mean you can't be loved.'' (Y/n) faced the floor. She heard the door unlock. She looked up as Dark Pit opened the door.

''Is this what you wanted?'' Asked Dark Pit.

''Please...let me in.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit looked into her (E/c) eyes as her (T/c) tail wagged behind her. He sighed.

''Fine.'' Said Dark Pit. He moved out the way and let (Y/n) in before locking the door again. He sat on his bed as (Y/n) brung over a chair. ''So what's your plan? How do you expect people to treat me differently?''