My Guardian Angel Pit X Reader part 1

(Y/n) was talking to the garden goddess from her connection necklace. She listened as the garden goddess went on.

''So so far everything here is good.'' Said the garden goddess. (Y/n) nodded.

''And what about Alan? Is he alright?'' Asked (Y/n). The garden goddess nodded.

''Yeah. He been hanging out with Feral and Leak here. I also keep him company.'' Said the garden goddess. (Y/n) giggled.

''Well that's great. He does know that I am always willing to talk to him. I love that little garden spirit.'' Said (Y/n) as her fox tail wagged. The garden goddess smiled.

''I'll make sure to remind him. '' Said the garden goddess. ''Its been fun catching up but there is something more serious that I need to tell you about.'' The garden goddess's tone changed dark. (Y/n) looked serious as she listened.

''What is it?'' Asked (Y/n).

''I sense a presence. A dark presence. Even from where you are. We are fine here but you and the other smashers are in danger. I want you to be ready for what comes.'' Said the garden goddess. (Y/n) nodded.

''I will, do you know what's coming exactly?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Unfortunately no. But I know it's dangerous if I can sense it from here. I recommend telling Master hand and being prepared.'' Said the garden goddess. (Y/n) nodded.

''Alright I'll make sure to stop it and warn Master hand.'' Said (Y/n).

''Please, be careful.'' Said the garden goddess. (Y/n) nodded. She then touched the necklace and the connection screen between them went away. (Y/n) looked down as she thought about what the garden goddess said.

''What could be so powerful?'' Asked (Y/n). She then grabbed her staff and walked out the room and to Master hand's office. She waited there and knocked on the door.

''Come in.'' Said the voice. (Y/n) walked inside and closed the door behind her. Master hand and Crazy hand was there.

''Oh (Y/n) it's you. Is everything alright around the mansion?'' Asked Master hand. (Y/n) nodded.

''The mansion and everything is fine but there is something I have to warn you about.'' Said (Y/n). Crazy hand and Master hand looked at each other before back at (Y/n).

''Go on.'' Said Master hand.

''I was talking to my garden goddess and it turns out that there is a strong evil presence making it's way to us. She said it was so powerful she could sense it from where she was. I don't know what it is and neither does she, but she said to be alert and tell you guys right away.'' Said (Y/n).

''I see.'' Said Master hand.

''Something so powerful and we haven't noticed it yet. That is a real pickle. Your goddess is great at sensing things so there is no doubt about this.'' Said Crazy hand.

''What should we do?'' Asked (Y/n).

''We will get everything prepared and ready for battle. Just in case, you should be prepared too. Don't tell the other smashers. We don't want them getting to nervous over this.'' Said Master hand.

''I understand, but surely I can't be the only one ready at the moment.'' Said (Y/n).

''Indeed. You may tell one other person. But that is it. Otherwise it would be chaos and we won't know who the villain is.'' Said Crazy hand. (Y/n) nodded and bowed.

''Alright, thank you Master hand and Crazy hand.'' Said (Y/n). The two nodded.

''No problem. Just be ready, we'll do a shout-out when this thing comes into view. If you however spot it first please notify us.'' Said Master hand. (Y/n) nodded.

''Understood.'' Said (Y/n). She then turned around and started her way out the door.

''Oh and (Y/n).'' Said Master hand. (Y/n) stopped and turned to him.

''Yes?'' Asked (Y/n).

''What you did for smash is nothing more then anonymous. I and the rest of the smashers thank you.'' Said Master hand. (Y/n) smiled.

''Thank you Master hand. I may happy to help.'' Said (Y/n). She closed the door behind her and sighed. She was nervous. Whatever was coming sounded terrifying. She walked forward and saw something walking towards her. She squinted. ''Who is that?'' The person looked up and smiled.

''(Y/n).'' Called the voice that sounded way to familiar.

''Pit.'' Said (Y/n). She saw him running towards her and got ready for the hug she knew was about to come. She smiled. ''How you doing Pit?''

''I'm fine. I was just looking for you.'' Said Pit. (Y/n) looked confused.

''How come?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me for a walk around the field?'' Asked Pit with a blush. (Y/n) noticed and blushed with him.

''Yeah. I would love that.'' Said (Y/n). Pit smiled and cheered

''Oh that's amazing.'' Said Pit. ''How about we go now.'' (Y/n) nodded.

''Wait but bring your weapon. You never know.'' Said (Y/n). Pit nodded and ran to grab his weapon. Once he came back the two started walking to the field. It was for sure a long walk and far away from the smash mansion. They looked around at the field. ''The field is so beautiful.''

''It is.'' Said Pit. He looked at (Y/n) and blushed. ''Hey (Y/n), Can I touch your tail?'' (Y/n) nodded with a blush.

''Sure but only if I get to touch your wings.'' Said (Y/n). Pit nodded. He then gently grabbed the tail and stroked the fur. She purred in pleasure as Pit rubbed her tail.

''Your so cute (Y/n).'' Said Pit. (Y/n) purred again. ''Your tail is so soft.'' (Y/n) stopped purring and touched his wings.

''Your wings are so pretty.'' Said (Y/n). Pit blushed and let (Y/n) play and touch his wings, they then laughed. (Y/n) looked at Pit then frowned. ''Pit, there is something I have to tell you.'' Pit looked at her.

''Yeah? What is it?'' Asked Pit.

''My goddess discovered some kind of evil force heading this way. I already told Master and Crazy hand. They said I could tell one more person so I'm telling you. I don't want you to get hurt.'' Said (Y/n). Pit nodded.

''Thank you (Y/n).'' Pit grabbed her hands and gently stroked the top with his thumb. ''I will be prepared.'' (Y/n) tried to hide the blush but it was no use. She smiled at Pit and tightened her grip slightly.

''Thank you Pit. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt. I....I just had to tell you'' Said (Y/n). Pit pulled her into a hug.

''I'll be alright.'' Said Pit. (Y/n) was shocked but then hugged back. She then noticed the sky was purple. She looked out and saw a dark essence. She narrowed her eyes. Something was floating in the sky.

''That must be it.'' Said (Y/n). Pit turned around and saw it. He looked shocked.

''I know what that is.'' Said Pit. The floating surface above started dropping purple and black orbs to the ground. Enemies were being made slowly. The ship was heading for the smash mansion.

''We have to hurry back to the smash mansion and tell Master hand and Crazy hand.'' Said (Y/n).

''I know what that is.'' Said Pit. (Y/n) looked at him.

''You do? What is it Pit?'' Asked (Y/n). Pit narrowed his eyes as he got flashbacks from this event.

''Subspace.''