Part 1

I woke up to my mom yelling from downstairs,

 "Minhee! Wake up! You're gonna be late!"

That's when I took a look at my alarm clock, 7:55 am 

"Shit!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom to get ready. I had 20 minutes to get ready before I had to go to school. 

           Hey! I'm Choi Minhee. (Or Y/N whatever is best for you :) I'm 17 years old and I recently moved from Daegu, to Seoul, South Korea.  I am the daughter of a rich CEO here and we moved with my dad's company. Today's my first day here at Bangtan High School. 

            I'm now running out of my house as I quickly take a look at my phone screen, 6:30 am. I now realize that my mom had scared me awake to hurry up and get to school before I really was late! I smile a little and get in my car and go to the school. Now that I'm at the school I'm already lost in the halls. Looking down at my map I didn't see the open locker door in front of me. 

"Aishh!" I yelped in pain as I rub my forehead 

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I heard a voice infront of me say. I looked up to see a handsome face staring back at me. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm Minhee by the way." I smiled. 

"I'm Taemin, you must be the new student right?" He said smiling back at me 

"Yeah, can you help me find class 2-b?"

"Sure! That's my class anyway, follow me!"I followed

As I walked into the class, the bell rang. 

"Good morning everyone! We have a new student in the class today. Would you like to introduce yourself sweetie?"

"Hello, my name is Choi Minhee. I just moved here from Daegu. Please take care of me!" I said with a 90 degree bow to the class. They clapped a little and I made my way back to my seat. As I sat down I looked over at Taemin seated next to me. When he noticed me staring, he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and looked down at my paper. Class started a few minutes later. 

Woah.....okay hey y'all. If you dont know me the name is Jaylee, also can be known as Author-nim. Yes i wrote this story. Looking back, this is my very first one and I was in middle school *sigh* I was so cringey.....I'm rereading this after noticing it gained reads.....and a few votes. Which I'm really happy about! And thank you for that! But still..... I'm gonna rewrite it soon. Thanks y'all! Love ya to bits!!! Bye bye!

~bug out!!