Part 8

*Back at School*

The next day started out fine but gradually got worse. After the bell had rang for lunch, we all went separate ways. Me and Yoongi went together obviously and as we were walking down the hall I told Yoongi, 

"Hey, baby I need to go back to my locker, I forgot something. Can you and the guys wait for me by your locker?" 

"Yeah okay. Do you need me to go with you?"

"No I'm fine." I kissed his cheek and went to my locker. When I reached my locker, I heard someone step up behind me.

"Hi bitch." Said a sickingly familiar voice. I turned around and found Tzuyu, a fangirl of Yoongi. She also had her friends standing next to her together they made 3 girls in all. 

"What do you want?" I sneered.

"Oh look at this bitch, talking to me that way. Well now you can be punished two ways." She smirked and her friends dragged my arms along the halls. After a while I ended up in the girls locker room, I was confused and looked around. I was brought back to reality after spacing out with a hard kick to my stomach. I moaned in pain.

"What are you doing?!" I strained as I held my stomach. They pinned me to the ground with the heels of their shoes. I hurt so bad. (They were wearing high heels) They laughed at me and picked me back up. They held me up by my arms and pulled them tight. My face pinched tighter. 

"This is what you get for stealing my future boyfriend you bitch!" She punched my stomach hard. I coughed up blood. This time she keened my stomach. I coughed up blood again. 

"Now that I have you, I can finally get rid of you! Yoongi. Is. Mine!!" She said pulling out a knife stabbing me once in my arm and once on my side. I screamed in pain. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming in the locker room, it was Eunha!

"Eunha, help me please!" I said weakly. She backed away.

"Run. If you don't want this to happen to you, get the fuck out of here!!" Tzuyu screamed at her, she ran for it. 

I burst into tears and they dropped me on the floor. Tzuyu went to change her clothes and clean the bloody knife. The other girls changed as well. She came back to me and said, 

"I hope you learned your lesson, you whore. If I ever catch you with him again I swear to god."

She walked out. I heard their footsteps retreat as my world went black. I thought for sure I was dead. 

*Eunha's POV*

I don't believe what I just saw! Poor Minhee! I feel like such a bad friend leaving her like that. But I didn't know what to do! So I went and got Yoongi. I felt like it took me forever to find him. But I did by his locker. I ran to him. 

"Y-Yoo-Yoongi!" I said panting. 

"Eunha! What's going on?" Jungkook said rushing to my side. 

"It-it's Minhee! She-"

"She what?! Eunha spit it out!" Yoongi saudí out of desperation. He was worried.

"Ugh! Just-just follow me!" And I bolted ahead. I could hear them follow close behind me.

*Yoongi's POV*

I am worried out of my mind. I saw someone follow Minhee to her locker. I was suspicious but I didn't worry about it. We kept running until we got to the girls locker room entrance. Eunha was panting as she spit out, 

"She-she's in there." I ran in. Everyone else behind me. We all stopped in shock at what we saw.

There, in the middle of the floor, layed a pale, lifeless Minhee. I saw that she was covered in blood around her mouth, arms and stomach. She was there, lying in her own pool of blood. I dropped to my knees. I was terrified and on the verge of tears. I crawled to her lifeless body and pulled her to my chest. She was cold, pale, and non breathing. I have never been so upset in my life. I burst into tears as I clung to her body. 

"Eunha, who-who did this to her?" I asked while breathing in short breaths. 

"It was Tzuyu and her henchmen buddies." She spat out. 

I made a vow to protect her. I broke that vow. I knew it was Tzuyu behind this. She did this to the last person who tried to be my girlfriend. But this is much worse. I looked over at Jimin. 

"Call an ambulance, now!"

"Hyung, she's dead by now."

"Just! Just, call them." I shouted.

"Okay." He stepped out. I was still holding her to my chest, I was aware that my shirt was soaked with blood by now, but I really didn't care. 

"They'll be here in ten minutes. I also reported Tzuyu." Jimin said. I nodded. 

"Good." I clung closer to her.

Ten minutes passed and they arrived. They quickly put her on the stretcher and rolled her out of the building. I overheard them saying that she still had a pulse but it was very faint. I was now hopeful that she would live. Everyone got in their cars and drove to the hospital with me. As we were driving away I saw the cops pull three girls into the cars. Tzuyu was struggling and most likely denying anything. I chuckled a little bit at that, she finally got what she deserved. When we arrived at the hospital, we all ran in. We run up to the front desk and the lady at reception stood up. 

"Sir! Are you okay? You're covered in blood!"

"I know, but I'm here because my girlfriend is. She was a stab victim."

"Okay can you tell me her name?" The lady sat back down. 

"Minhee, Choi Minhee."

"Yes, she arrived a few minutes ago. She's in surgery now. You may wait over there." She pointed over towards the waiting area. I thanked her and we went and sat down. 

I sat in silence until the doctor walked out of the operation room. To my surprise, Jin was standing next to the doctor in a white lab coat.

"Jin! What are you doing here?"

"I'm at part time surgeon and doctor! I forgot to tell you guys!"

"Okay, Hyung how is she?" Jungkook asked 

"She's fine. We replaced the blood she lost. I will be checking inon her in her room from time to time make sure she doing fine" 

I nodded. I was so relieved when I heard that.

"Can i go in and see her?" He nodded.

"What room is she in?"

"23a" I bolted down the hall. 21a, 22a......23a. I took a deep breath and walked in. She was laying on the bed peacefully. The color and warmth was back on her face and body. I smiled and held her hand. It was warm and comfortable. I squeezed it tight. I saw the stitch marks on her arm and that made my eyes sting.

"I'm so sorry. I should have insisted on going with you, to protect you. I made a vow to you, a promise to you, I broke it. I'm so sorry." I lowered my head and kissed her lips gently. A few seconds passed and I felt her kiss back. I felt her hand tighten on mine. My eyes open and I saw a single tear, fall from her face. I pulled away and her eyes slowly opened. 

"I forgive you." She whispered to me. I smiled. 

"You're awake." 

"I knew you were the first thing I was going to see when I wake up." She smiled back. I rested my forehead on hers and whispered to her, 

"I love you, Minhee."

"I love you too, Yoongi."